By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is it just me or does this look way cooler than it has any right to be??

Is it just me or does this look way cooler than it has any right to be??

NO!... how could anybody ... 14 8.81%

You have officially lost ... 8 5.03%

The lack of Wii releases ... 23 14.47%

Actually... I find myself... 41 25.79%

Looks fun! hope it doesn't suck! 32 20.13%

WTF NAMCO!?? this is crap... 12 7.55%

WTF NAMCO!?? this is awes... 29 18.24%

Total:159
kanjitech18 said:
Wow, more interesting then it should be. Online maybe?

online is confirmed.

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Around the Network

It looks surprisingly nice! Does this game support the motion plus? I saw sword fighting mode in the first trailer and it seems to be very precise.

adsl said:
It looks surprisingly nice! Does this game support the motion plus? I saw sword fighting mode in the first trailer and it seems to be very precise.

Yup, it supports motion plus, and also the balance board.

Missed this other video before, it's Bungee Jump... to your death xD

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:
adsl said:

Yup, it supports motion plus, and also the balance board.

Missed this other video before, it's Bungee Jump... to your death xD

That is pretty hilarious! Like a suicide mini-game

With this and the cliff-jumping in the trailers for Zelda, do you think Nintendo is trying to send some kind of message?

the original trolls

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

It would be very nice if the title of the game would be mentioned at least once in the OP

i don't have flash here and tried to figure out what you were talking about!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
Porcupine_I said:
It would be very nice if the title of the game would be mentioned at least once in the OP

i don't have flash here and tried to figure out what you were talking about!

My Bad. I thought I had the game tagged to the thread... fixing it now.

the original trolls

It's strange, neither Namco's site nor their June 6th press release for the game don't mention online for the game, yet there are various sites that published a "fact sheet" for the game (around June 15th) where it specifically says "Great for the Whole Family – Play with up to 4 players on one system or go online and play multi-player against other vacationers and challenge their records". So is the Namco site itself not up to date? (quite possible...).

BTW thanks for the thread, have added this to my "to buy" list next to Kirby Wii.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Looks to me they bundled a whole lot of party games together.

Now, let's see if they put out some ads to promote the game or just release it into the wild to die.

Galaki said:
Looks to me they bundled a whole lot of party games together.

Now, let's see if they put out some ads to promote the game or just release it into the wild to die.

Well yes, sort of, but, besides there being a ton of activities, many of them looking fun:

1. it is open world (you can travel in it and go wherever you want)

2. It supports motionplus, zapper, balance board, which is a cut above the usual

3. It apparently has online (I now looked it up in Amazon and they also mention the online, only the Namco site doesn't...)

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

BTW, did anybody mention that it is only $39.99 ? (in Amazon US)