Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is it just me or does this look way cooler than it has any right to be??

Is it just me or does this look way cooler than it has any right to be??

NO!... how could anybody ... 14 8.81%

You have officially lost ... 8 5.03%

The lack of Wii releases ... 23 14.47%

Actually... I find myself... 41 25.79%

Looks fun! hope it doesn't suck! 32 20.13%

WTF NAMCO!?? this is crap... 12 7.55%

WTF NAMCO!?? this is awes... 29 18.24%

Total:159

I'll be pre-ordering the game soon with Skyward Sword from Zavvi :) here is the release date and price for Japan:

And another trailer for the game!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

looks ok

You are all allowed to laugh at me but as I watched the first gameplay video I thought this was an HD title, and when I read NoE had confirmed it, I thought it was a Wii U title.

I have this one already pre-ordered. And its current pre-order price in Amazon is $29.99, sweetening the deal even more.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

I want to live on that island too. Q_Q
DAMN YOU REALITY!

Take a look at my photos on flickr

Around the Network

Here's another round with more videos with some other activities. Liked the racing sections like the windsurf or offroad with different vehicles. But they are over using the same sound effects, so that might be distracting.

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

the game looks amazing!! I believe it can do great with the appropriate marketing and promotion

looks like a mini-game collection with some freedom which, depends on how good the controls in the sports are

the fact that it has great graphics, open world, so many multiplayer opions and controller support makes it sound awesome

having a house and character which you can fully customize and go shopping or something would make this game a huge hit!! hope it comes some day, GREAT JOB NAMCO overall, definitely a title to keep a look at, especially now that Wii is kinda empty

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

A Wii sports resort clone by the looks of it but looks fun to me.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

I come with the last news I could add to this thread. Release dates for NA and Europe!

NA11th October 2011

EUROPE: 4th November 2011

All Americans in the thread better tell us Europeans if the game is way cooler than it has any right to be.

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:

I come with the last news I could add to this thread. Release dates for NA and Europe!

NA11th October 2011

EUROPE: 4th November 2011

All Americans in the thread better tell us Europeans if the game is way cooler than it has any right to be.

Oh cool, didn't realize we were getting it so soon.   I'll certainly let you know what I think of it.  And NoE is publishing this too?   NoA you suck...