By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is it just me or does this look way cooler than it has any right to be??

Is it just me or does this look way cooler than it has any right to be??

NO!... how could anybody ... 14 8.81%

You have officially lost ... 8 5.03%

The lack of Wii releases ... 23 14.47%

Actually... I find myself... 41 25.79%

Looks fun! hope it doesn't suck! 32 20.13%

WTF NAMCO!?? this is crap... 12 7.55%

WTF NAMCO!?? this is awes... 29 18.24%

Total:159
gumby_trucker said:
TomaTito said:

I still find it odd how nothing is mentioned about the online multiplayer.

I have a feeling it was quietly canceled...

I am certain that is the case - from a certain point in time onwards (months ago), all of the descriptions of the game (including the one the Namcai Bandau site) no longer mention the online... Oh well.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Around the Network

More offscreen gameplay videos from Nintendo World Report:

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I'm not intrested

^^Nice!
Why does the end of the year always have to be so jam-packed with quality releases?
2011 has been a wasteland on Wii and now there are like 6-8 games I want coming out during the holiday season...

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

I'll be pre-ordering the game soon with Skyward Sword from Zavvi :) here is the release date and price for Japan:

And another trailer for the game!

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

looks ok

You are all allowed to laugh at me but as I watched the first gameplay video I thought this was an HD title, and when I read NoE had confirmed it, I thought it was a Wii U title.

I have this one already pre-ordered. And its current pre-order price in Amazon is $29.99, sweetening the deal even more.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

I want to live on that island too. Q_Q
DAMN YOU REALITY!

Take a look at my photos on flickr

Here's another round with more videos with some other activities. Liked the racing sections like the windsurf or offroad with different vehicles. But they are over using the same sound effects, so that might be distracting.

"¡Viva la Ñ!"