By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Vita will be region free!

Very nice!

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Around the Network
Aiddon said:
Cthulhu said:
Aiddon said:
whatever

Tell this to Nintendo

No, I'm saying it to Sony because, let's be honest, region-locking is not a major deal-breaker in the market. Not that I expect the "hardcore" to actually accept that

But lets be honest, region free is always better.  So why you are telling this to Sony as this is an added bonus for the customers..

Cthulhu said:
Aiddon said:
Cthulhu said:
Aiddon said:
whatever

Tell this to Nintendo

No, I'm saying it to Sony because, let's be honest, region-locking is not a major deal-breaker in the market. Not that I expect the "hardcore" to actually accept that

But lets be honest, region free is always better.  So why you are telling this to Sony as this is an added bonus for the customers..

let him be. there are some ppl that are just never happy no matter what sony does.

very good news, wish Nintendo did this for the 3DS. I'll probaly never get to play SMT: DS Overclock.

Hooray for Sony!!

Around the Network

Living in Europe and loving jrpgs, so that's very important news for me :) Dragon's Crown, new Uncharted and Project Gravity look promising too!

3DS can go hide itself, with it's remakes and region lock;P

was there any doubt ? , all sony's consoles were region free before.

Yeah PSP and PS3 were already region free.

PullusPardus said:
was there any doubt ? , all sony's consoles were region free before.

Playstation 1 and playstation 2 weren't region free. 

Aiddon said:
Cthulhu said:
Aiddon said:
whatever

Tell this to Nintendo

Actually it is, knowing how my favorite games are RPGs, and i actually live outside of the US, i would love if everything was region free, so i won't buy something legally (at much higher price i might add) just to find out that i live in the wrong place , and i won't be able to use it.

Region locking is really just annoying, they should remove this shit and focus more on piracy instead.