By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

So the 2014 UK physical release schedule currently looks something like this:

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z - 24th January
Putty Squad - 31st January
Invizimals: The Alliance - 12th February (I'm guessing it needs translating to English?)
Toukiden - 14th February
Dangan Ronpa - 14th February
Ys: Memories of Celceta 21st February
Demon Gaze - 25th April
Hyperdimension Neptunia - 6th June

TBC

Borderlands 2
Football Manager 2014
Final Fantasy X/X2

It's quite a packed February. I hope the sales don't cannibalize each other on those releases. Maybe a few will get a few week delay to space things out a bit more.

BTW I said Ys was 21st of Feb a couple of months ago :p ShopTo's dates are usually pretty much on the money. :D

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
MikeRox said:

Invizimals: The Alliance - 12th February (I'm guessing it needs translating to English?)
Toukiden - 14th February
Demon Gaze - 25th April

TBC

Borderlands 2
Football Manager 2014
Final Fantasy X/X2

Bolded are must have for me. Too many kno gaemz :/ And I still have so many old kno gaemz to play...

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Really? PEople STILL care about Dragonball Z?

I used to be a huge fan, but then I grew up and realized how shallow and needlessly convoluted it was, just so it could claim a billion episodes or whatever. I know the 'haters' all jump on the "three episodes of charging up" bandwagon and it's as easy a target s the RRoD, but it's true! That show could have been great if it ended at the end of the Frieza saga, and they didn't waste so much goddamn time taunting, charging, and grunting at one another. 26 episodes is all that show needed.

And the games aren't all that great, from what I played. SNES games, Budokai, and two of the Budokai Tenkaichi games, and they were all shallow and boring.

I just don't get why this series is STILL popular.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
Really? PEople STILL care about Dragonball Z?

I used to be a huge fan, but then I grew up and realized how shallow and needlessly convoluted it was, just so it could claim a billion episodes or whatever. I know the 'haters' all jump on the "three episodes of charging up" bandwagon and it's as easy a target s the RRoD, but it's true! That show could have been great if it ended at the end of the Frieza saga, and they didn't waste so much goddamn time taunting, charging, and grunting at one another. 26 episodes is all that show needed.

And the games aren't all that great, from what I played. SNES games, Budokai, and two of the Budokai Tenkaichi games, and they were all shallow and boring.

I just don't get why this series is STILL popular.

watching an episode each morning before school made those bad episodes tolarable. thats why as much as I love DBZ I struggle to go back and watch it all, same thing happend with pokemon. Stick to the movies now. As for the games both the 2D Budokai and 3D Tenkaichi (probs mispelled) are a lot of fun for me, its like playing Smash Bros. Just a simple fighting game thats a lot of fun but can easily be taken seriously when you want to

Does anybody have/use a Vita 2000?

I'm thinking about picking up one of those Vita 2000 Value bundles (includes 16gb memory card, carry pouch, screen protector sheet, cleaning cloth) for just a little more than the standard Vita 2000. I'm on the fence between the 2000 and getting the original one. (eyeing the Toukiden model, but it doesn't include any extras besides the game, so it would cost more than the 2000 bundle.) The 2000 models also come with a free 3 month PSN Plus subscription at the moment.

I've only tried out the demo units at stores, but it seems alright. I like the feel of it a bit better than the original one. The extra "rubber" on the back makes it easier to hold and the slimness is nice.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network

?

MikeRox said:

Toukiden - 14th February
Demon Gaze - 25th April

TBC

Borderlands 2
Football Manager 2014
Final Fantasy X/X2

It's quite a packed February. I hope the sales don't cannibalize each other on those releases. Maybe a few will get a few week delay to space things out a bit more.

BTW I said Ys was 21st of Feb a couple of months ago :p ShopTo's dates are usually pretty much on the money. :D

Damn I really hope DBZ turns out good, it's the only game from that list that I would be interested in. Well maybe Invizimals, if I would be desperate for games.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Demon Gaze was postponed btw

Siliconera also hears Demon Gaze has been bumped back from early 2014 to spring 2014. The upside is NIS America will have two voiceovers tracks, English and Japanese, too.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2013/11/20/demon-gaze-danganronpa-will-japanese-english-voiceovers/#x2Y28Bh7eixe8qPk.99

Chevinator123 said:

?

any hints what it may be???)

Tales of games would be good..