By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I can't say why, but Media Create data are out, and the last week Vita went from 20,000 to more than 25,000 units sold in Japan, not counting the additional Vita TV salesfigures, which are between the 3 and the 4 thousands pieces.

This is cool, but also strange, as there aren't new Vita games out, nor PS4 effect to speak of, nor price reductions in the last week.

Around the Network
michel3105 said:
I can't say why, but Media Create data are out, and the last week Vita went from 20,000 to more than 25,000 units sold in Japan, not counting the additional Vita TV salesfigures, which are between the 3 and the 4 thousands pieces.

This is cool, but also strange, as there aren't new Vita games out, nor PS4 effect to speak of, nor price reductions in the last week.

Holiday season is ramping up.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

mike-your avatar may look better without your finger.

michel3105 said:

Did the Value Pack have anything to do with it? I'm sure that came out last week (small price drop and also includes a memory card and a few accessory things.)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

michel3105 said:
I just want to remind to RPG hungry Vitarian that the light hearted "Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God" is out now, in the US.

Not having money in my wallet to buy games, is like knowing you did your homework but forgot to bring it to school. 

Is there a connection? No. Is the reaction the same? Definitely, yes!

Around the Network
SxyxS said:

It's not my finger :( I grabbed the pic off the internet because I thought the real papercraft thing was sweet.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
SxyxS said:

It's not my finger :( I grabbed the pic off the internet because I thought the real papercraft thing was sweet.

at the first look ,before i realised its real ,i thought:damned,why does the elk has such good graphics and the texture such clean geometrics?

btw-sometime i use stuntfingers too!

Jonathan and Joseph Joestar are joinning J-Star Yay!!!! Wish Dio Brando was included. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

guys,duke nukem comming to vita(sadly can't post the link from my vita)

MikeRox said:
Looks like the Walking Dead could be one of the 12 deals of Christmas. One of the guys on the EU PSBlog has posted this on todays PSN update:

Muramasa won’t be featured, though. I know! It’s sad to say but we’re looking it for the near future.
The Walking Dead though… just wait. Now, that’s not me saying it is definitely coming up, but you know…just wait at least until Christmas. Speaking of TWD, did you know the new issue is released this week? I do hope you’ve been reading it…

Also states news on IGC games should be announced Friday.

Interesting to see all the complaints about the £11.99 price tag for Terraria. Everyone I know who has it has burned tens upon hundreds of hours on it. I wonder why £11.99 is considered too expensive for such a game...

Because we get it ALOT later then all the other plattforms aswell as being expensive for a psvita PSN game. The android version is like €3.50

They should have offered cross buy or ATLEAST a 50% discount for does who got the PS3 version.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!