By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
MikeRox said:

Interesting to see all the complaints about the £11.99 price tag for Terraria. Everyone I know who has it has burned tens upon hundreds of hours on it. I wonder why £11.99 is considered too expensive for such a game...

Because the PS3 version was like £4 last week.

Still, I'm buying it for that price, because I suck.

Around the Network
SxyxS said:
guys,duke nukem comming to vita(sadly can't post the link from my vita)

Here you go:

I'm kind of excited actually.  I loved Gun Commando on Vita.

SnakeDrake said:

Jonathan and Joseph Joestar are joinning J-Star Yay!!!! Wish Dio Brando was included. 

I wanted Joutaro! He's the coolest man  between men EVER! Still not Seiya or kenshiro? what a shame.. and I want tokkiko from busou Renkin.. and hanamichi from Slam Dunk instead of Kuroko from Kuroko no basket -,-

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Kresnik said:
MikeRox said:

Interesting to see all the complaints about the £11.99 price tag for Terraria. Everyone I know who has it has burned tens upon hundreds of hours on it. I wonder why £11.99 is considered too expensive for such a game...

Because the PS3 version was like £4 last week.

Still, I'm buying it for that price, because I suck.

This is how far portable gaming has come with Vita though...

This was a port of the NES Super Mario Bros and Super Mario Bros 2 (Lost Levels in the West) which came out in 1999. The visuals were identical to the 1985 NES game and it cost full price. (Think it was £34.99 we paid for it). Remember at this point, we were only a few months from the Dreamcast coming out and the N64 was entering it's final years and it was that much for a port of a game from several generations earlier. The NES Mario was Carboot fodder at this point :p

I still loved the game to bits though. But I guess it's a "kids today" thing. But the void between handhelds and home consoles has been bridged so much by Sony, less so by Nintendo as I think the 3DS is probably a generation behind the Vita, but it's clear that mobile technology is catching up to home console stuff. However because of that, I still expect a bit of a portable "premium" to be paid on handheld games.

I guess I also judge games based on the value they provide though, rather than comparing with other consoles. Can't take my PS3/4 on the bus with me, so I'd rather have a game like that on the go and will happily pay the premium to have it as a handheld title. (I'm baffled by the fact that games like Dragon's Crown were day and date on Vita and PS3 and cheaper on Vita in the US).

Btw, wasn't Duke Nukem 3D announced a while back? I love that game. Can't wait for it. Happy times playing that on the PC. Will gladly pay £10-15 for that again. Would be nice if that recent Rise of the Triad remake would come to Vita too.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

ktay95 said:
Scisca said:
Is it worth getting the Sonic & All Star Racing Transformed DLC? Is it even working on Vita?

Its really up to you, I bought it but never use Metal Sonic because he starts at max level. not even sure which track is the one which came with it... Ive probs never raced it

The track is outrun. Its a small but fun track, but isnt featured in any of the game's main modes (career and tournament/cup).

I have been waiting for a price cut on Sonic transformed for the Vita. I hate the AI in the game and i have bought the 360 version, completed career and sold it, but its a game better suited on the Vita for short bursts of play. That and i would be able to try online if theres enough people. I always refused to pay for online play on the Xbox.

Around the Network

Was just gonna say every copy of S&ASRT came with the DLC included. But just remembered you probably got it off PS+. I think you should buy it just to support the game. But yeah the Outrun course is pretty awesome.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

DemoniOtaku said:

I wanted Joutaro! He's the coolest man  between men EVER! Still not Seiya or kenshiro? what a shame.. and I want tokkiko from busou Renkin.. and hanamichi from Slam Dunk instead of Kuroko from Kuroko no basket -,-

I cant wait for Joutaro arc to being in the new Jojo anime and im sure Kenshiro will be added i mean he has his own video series.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

small44 said:
Kresnik said:
small44 said:

This games had nothing in common i don't think any title with affect other and   it's good for vita hardware sale vita sale will be stable for the whole month.

No, but games in general sell hardware.  A period of more than a month with 0 releases is gonna cause a dip in hardware sales.  Better to prop it up with something than have it completely barren like it is now.

Unless some of the unconfirmed games get release dates during that period.

January and fabruary are not empty also

January 23: tokyo new world

January 30:Amagami dating sims

February 6:Puyopuyo Tetris,Super Heroine Chronicle 

February 13:Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds

February 27:Infinite Stratos 2: Ignition Hearts,Deception IV: Blood Ties,Valhalla Knights 3  gold

I'm so jelaous of Japan. :/

Kresnik said:
SxyxS said:
guys,duke nukem comming to vita(sadly can't post the link from my vita)

Here you go:

I'm kind of excited actually.  I loved Gun Commando on Vita.

It's nice to see a lot of software coming to the Vita. It's good news for Vita owners! But It's a shame that it won't help hardware sales because most of them are also being released on other platforms. :(

OK, so finally Y's Celceta has been finally and offically dated for Europe too, and it's February 21 for physical, and four days later for download in PS Store. No official pricing has been communicated.

http://www.nisamerica.com/index.php?nav=n&article=pbomb/PrinnyBomb_Vol414.html

Also, I noticed that Atlus America is giving away download codes for free on twitter.

michel3105 said:
OK, so finally Y's Celceta has been finally and offically dated for Europe too, and it's February 21 for physical, and four days later for download in PS Store. No official pricing has been communicated.

http://www.nisamerica.com/index.php?nav=n&article=pbomb/PrinnyBomb_Vol414.html

Also, I noticed that Atlus America is giving away download codes for free on twitter.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO