By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Vita really is doomed like they say. Just look at all the game announcements.

Just skimmed through and i'm happy to see Machinarium making it's way to Vita and Isaac too.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

I check this thread more than once daily. Normally there's 40 or so reply's to read, unless it's a day like today and i'll check it ever so often and it takes it down to under 10. I don't see what the bitching is about. I love this thread and one the the only reasons I still visit this site.

@ princess, I don't think the vita is Fucked in the west. PS4 should really help the western people start looking at the vita, plus a price point under 180 would help a lot to. I think it would also help if it was displayed next to the tablets at best buy and stores like it.

There were also some insults that I tried to forget and I'll avoid posting the comments, since that would only cause harm. I'm sure there are several people like me who rarely post, but follow this thread every day and they're far from lost. It's pretty much the reason I still visit vgc.
Anyway.

Any ps+ users who got Dead or Alive for ps3 for free still plan on buying the vita version? I was pretty excited for it, but now I don't feel like spending any extra money like that.

What's going on ?

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Would you guys be able to tell me how far I am in Persona 4 Golden? I'm worrying that I'm playing it too fast, I need something to play when I go skiing in two weeks.

I'm 25 hours in and at the start of July. Rise's dungeon.

Around the Network
brendude13 said:

Would you guys be able to tell me how far I am in Persona 4 Golden? I'm worrying that I'm playing it too fast, I need something to play when I go skiing in two weeks.

You are maybe... a third of the way through.

badgenome said:
brendude13 said:

You are maybe... a third of the way through.

Sweet, thanks man. I'm so glad this is a long game, I don't want it to end.

brendude13 said:

Sweet, thanks man. I'm so glad this is a long game, I don't want it to end.

I know exactly how you feel. THIS GAME.

Just be sure to max Marie's commu level. Luckily they give you some time to spend time with her for a couple weeks straight. If you don't get her commu high enough you will miss her dungeon.

naruball said:
There were also some insults that I tried to forget and I'll avoid posting the comments, since that would only cause harm. I'm sure there are several people like me who rarely post, but follow this thread every day and they're far from lost. It's pretty much the reason I still visit vgc.
Anyway.

Any ps+ users who got Dead or Alive for ps3 for free still plan on buying the vita version? I was pretty excited for it, but now I don't feel like spending any extra money like that.

What has happened, dood? I'm completly lost as I rarely visit any other thread here on VGChartz, so can you link the thread to me (PM if you wanna)? I'm curious.

Euphoria14 said:
Vita really is doomed like they say. Just look at all the game announcements.

Just skimmed through and i'm happy to see Machinarium making it's way to Vita and Isaac too.

I'm very happy about Machinarium coming so soon! Probably going to buy it.

Mmmfishtacos said:
I check this thread more than once daily. Normally there's 40 or so reply's to read, unless it's a day like today and i'll check it ever so often and it takes it down to under 10. I don't see what the bitching is about. I love this thread and one the the only reasons I still visit this site. 

@ princess, I don't think the vita is Fucked in the west. PS4 should really help the western people start looking at the vita, plus a price point under 180 would help a lot to. I think it would also help if it was displayed next to the tablets at best buy and stores like it.

Same case here!