By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network
freedomland said:
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know right :D

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

It is nice to see more game being announced for PS Vita. But I wonder, what Bend is doing? Would like to see more western studios working on PS Vita.

Good for Japan, now, think to the west

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

RafaelOrix said:
It is nice to see more game being announced for PS Vita. But I wonder, what Bend is doing? Would like to see more western studios working on PS Vita.

I think we'll get to know that on E3. Japan really seems to be getting on board, which is great. If only the western devs did the same thing :( I'd love to get GTA, TES, Witcher, Fallout and a few shooters on Vita.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network
Scisca said:
RafaelOrix said:

I think we'll get to know that on E3. Japan really seems to be getting on board, which is great. If only the western devs did the same thing :( I'd love to get GTA, TES, Witcher, Fallout and a few shooters on Vita.

We'll know more maybe at the GDC

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

JoeTheBro said:

Guys the Vita has a serious problem. With the recent anniversary games and PS+, I don't have enough time to go outside.

No need to worry.

I can reassure you that this is no problem for the vita.

You have a serious problem.

Okay so I'm working through the Championship mode on WRC3. The first stage (Monte Carlo) is really misleading visually as IMO it doesn't look that great. Now I've got to the Greek stages it actually looks pretty stunning in places! It's got a fantastic draw distance (theres a lot of detail in the environment in the far off distance) and a very stable frame rate. I've got used to the handling too now (more simulation than I tend to play) and it's becoming a really enjoyable racer. Certainly wouldn't have been happy paying the original £39.99 for this, but as you an now get it for under £20 it's well worth a look!

Makes me excited to see how Moto GP turns out as they'll have had more experience with the Vita after this and MUD.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Kresnik said:
NesFe said:

I just noticed that Tales of Abyss on 3DS did better in USA than it did in Japan (bombed in Europe though), so I don't get why they wouldn't try to localize other Tales games on portables. Anyways, I'm really enjoying Tales of Hearts R. Look at the pretty picture :)

-pic

I'm playing Tales of Graces at the moment, and there are lots of pretty artistic scenes and beautifully designed caverns and stuff.  I'm really enjoying it.  And it just makes me long to have a portable Tales game.  

The thing with Abyss was: the translation was already (mostly) done.  They'd have to start with scratch for Innocence/Graces, and I presume their translation team is currently working on Tales of Xillia.  I wish they'd just outsource it to NIS or something.  I remember reading somewhere Baba saying that he'd like to bring Hearts to western audiences.

You're right, i didn't think about the Tales of Abyss's english script mostly existing ^^".

I've read on several US localization companies (Xseed, NISA ) that they both tried to localize Tales games before and Namco refused. why !? If Namco wasn't going to localize, how would another company localizing their game effect them negatively? I am not familiar how localization works, but isn't it pure win for Namco ? Namco I don't understand you :(

any news on a release date for atelier totori plus in EU or US? I've been playing atelier meruru lately and i was thinking how cool it would be to have it on the go.