By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you excited for GTA 5?

Are you excited for GTA 5?

Yes! I play only GTA games 11 15.71%

yeah 31 44.29%

meh i'll probably play it... but... 10 14.29%

no 7 10.00%

Hell No, I'm disapointed... 11 15.71%

Total:70

There's been a few rumors on the net, especially with retailers listing the game, but I haven't seen much buzz on here.

Do you still feel the need to play a new GTA?

It was the biggest thing in gaming before 4, if you're not excited, what changed your mind? the multiplatform? Deception from 4? the DLC?

Does the supposed LA setting inspire you? (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/304824/news/more-gta-v-evidence-emerges-but-is-it-set-in-real-world-la/)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

GTA:SA was my favourite game of all time when it launched, my hype for GTA4 was astronomical, more than anything else this gen, more than anything since Revenge Of The Sith.....and it failed to deliver on many levels and thus GTA4 became my biggest disappointment ever.

But I am still hyped for GTA5, very hyped because one bad egg doesn't mean the other eggs that the bird lays are bad! (and RDR was good!)

But I really want more than 1 city in the game.

Just Cause 2 is how I'd like GTA5 to be (had more fun with Just Cause 2 in 5 hours than with GTA4 for the whole time I played it)....but with a story thats actually good and a world thats slightly smaller and more detailed.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

No. I love most open world games but I never liked Grand Theft Auto.

how does GTA V exist when Rockstar North is making Agent?

Anyone?

Around the Network

Not even slightly. I have never had much fun with any GTA game, and I doubt GTA5 will change that.

Chevinator123 said:
how does GTA V exist when Rockstar North is making Agent?

I think in terms of information pouring in and the leaks etc, we probably have more info/likely speculations on GTAV than on Agent.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

if its on project cafe then i will be :D

I'll probably play it, but it has never been one of my favorites series really.

I typically enjoy sandbox environment, but they need a fresh location.