By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you excited for GTA 5?

Are you excited for GTA 5?

Yes! I play only GTA games 11 15.71%

yeah 31 44.29%

meh i'll probably play it... but... 10 14.29%

no 7 10.00%

Hell No, I'm disapointed... 11 15.71%

Total:70

Very hyped, anything from rockstar is top quality even GTAIV. Open world games are my favorite and GTA has always been on the top for fun, goof around factors. Especially four where you can screw around with friends. I also think they need new locations to give it a fresh spin California, Florida and New York have had great games it is time to bring it to somewhere fresh.

Around the Network

Nah. After playing Just Cause 2, Infamous, Prototype and RF: Guerrilla, I could care less for any GTA.

meh i'll probably play it... but... not until it drops to 7 dollars of less on Steam since that's how much I got GTA4 for.

I much rather see a Red Dead 2 or LA Noire 2.

Very Very Excited

Around the Network

I was very bored with GTA4..never even beat it. Missions weren't fun. I enjoyed GTA3 and Vice city (VC only because of the music and the scareface atmosphere). Id rather see a new Just Cause game..Just Cause 2 was awesome.

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

GTA is my favorite game series of all time. Getting it first day for sure

darthdevidem01 said:

GTA:SA was my favourite game of all time when it launched, my hype for GTA4 was astronomical, more than anything else this gen, more than anything since Revenge Of The Sith.....and it failed to deliver on many levels and thus GTA4 became my biggest disappointment ever.

But I am still hyped for GTA5, very hyped because one bad egg doesn't mean the other eggs that the bird lays are bad! (and RDR was good!)

But I really want more than 1 city in the game.

Just Cause 2 is how I'd like GTA5 to be (had more fun with Just Cause 2 in 5 hours than with GTA4 for the whole time I played it)....but with a story thats actually good and a world thats slightly smaller and more detailed.

Just cause 2!? really? That surprises me very much I remember my cousin got it and we were both very dissapointed in it, it just felt so awkward and strange..

Either way I do see why gta 4 may have been a dissapointment, I mean come on san andreas was AMAZING I played that thing plenty of times..so much fun from flying an airplane to driving a mountain bike, point being gta 4 was underwhelming compared to san andreas, but it wasn't bad either, just wish they didn't really take anything out, but build on from san andreas instead.

Of course. Especially if they add the same facial capturing tech as LA Noire.

blkfish92 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

GTA:SA was my favourite game of all time when it launched, my hype for GTA4 was astronomical, more than anything else this gen, more than anything since Revenge Of The Sith.....and it failed to deliver on many levels and thus GTA4 became my biggest disappointment ever.

But I am still hyped for GTA5, very hyped because one bad egg doesn't mean the other eggs that the bird lays are bad! (and RDR was good!)

But I really want more than 1 city in the game.

Just Cause 2 is how I'd like GTA5 to be (had more fun with Just Cause 2 in 5 hours than with GTA4 for the whole time I played it)....but with a story thats actually good and a world thats slightly smaller and more detailed.

Just cause 2!? really? That surprises me very much I remember my cousin got it and we were both very dissapointed in it, it just felt so awkward and strange..

Awesome game that lacks a bit content and proper story.

Extremely large map, beautiful landscapes and the grappling hook make the game insanely fun.