By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you excited for GTA 5?

Are you excited for GTA 5?

Yes! I play only GTA games 11 15.71%

yeah 31 44.29%

meh i'll probably play it... but... 10 14.29%

no 7 10.00%

Hell No, I'm disapointed... 11 15.71%

Total:70

never liked it, probably never will.

i will say however, that i am digging rockstar's other open world games though. just stared red dead and i like it so far and LA noire looks really good.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
blkfish92 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

GTA:SA was my favourite game of all time when it launched, my hype for GTA4 was astronomical, more than anything else this gen, more than anything since Revenge Of The Sith.....and it failed to deliver on many levels and thus GTA4 became my biggest disappointment ever.

But I am still hyped for GTA5, very hyped because one bad egg doesn't mean the other eggs that the bird lays are bad! (and RDR was good!)

But I really want more than 1 city in the game.

Just Cause 2 is how I'd like GTA5 to be (had more fun with Just Cause 2 in 5 hours than with GTA4 for the whole time I played it)....but with a story thats actually good and a world thats slightly smaller and more detailed.

Just cause 2!? really? That surprises me very much I remember my cousin got it and we were both very dissapointed in it, it just felt so awkward and strange..

Either way I do see why gta 4 may have been a dissapointment, I mean come on san andreas was AMAZING I played that thing plenty of times..so much fun from flying an airplane to driving a mountain bike, point being gta 4 was underwhelming compared to san andreas, but it wasn't bad either, just wish they didn't really take anything out, but build on from san andreas instead.

Yeah Just Cause 2 was just so much fun, don't see what was disappointing about it cus it wasn't hyped but yeah it did get good reviews (metascore of 82).

The grappling hook really made the game for me...and PLANEZ

That's definitely something gta 4 lacked, planes lol

Very excited....I thought GTA 4 was a great game, like all the other ones. I really hope that GTA goes back to Vice City though. It would be nice to play Vice in HD with a bigger map. Perhaps you can play as Tommy again, or even better try to take the City from him. I'm not sure why people say GTA 4 sucked....it was great at the time. Hell that was 3 years ago. I think memory fades as time goes on.

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

I liked GTA4, but I'm currently much more hyped about Saints Row 3. GTA 4 took itself a little too seriously for my taste.

Most anticipated games of 2011:

Uncharted 3,Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Rocksmith

Modern Warfare 3, Super Mario 3D

Meh, I played all the GTA games and I pretty much lost excitement for another one, perhaps after Assassins Creed, Red Dead, Crackdown, Infamous etc the whole Open world gameplay is getting a little tiresome for me.I will most likely check it out thou.......but Right now its not on my Most Wanted List!

Around the Network

I dont like the idea of a new GTA in Xbox 360 and Ps3, because their hardware limits Rockstar, so I hope we will not have a new GTA until the new PS and Xbox

Predictions for the end of 2011

PS3 60m/ X360 64m/ Wii 95m

Made on 01/18/2011

empireblood said:
I dont like the idea of a new GTA in Xbox 360 and Ps3, because their hardware limits Rockstar, so I hope we will not have a new GTA until the new PS and Xbox

so you don't consider café as a possibility? (that is the specs are not out yet ^^)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO