By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official 2011 E3 Nintendo Thread

I don't know what to say. I was expecting more, maybe too much (damm hype and rumors!)

I liked the 3DS announcements, and it's good to see some 3rd party support, but they didn't show any new game! Was it that hard?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
milkyjoe said:
Chevinator123 said:
the problem i have with this is soo all the ps3 and xbox multiplats are gona be on WII U...well then wtf is the point in getting one...and whats gona happen in 3 years when MS and Sony show there next consoles? there tech is gona be behind

But this is where people differ. I favour Nintendo franchises so if I get them and HD multiplats all on one console, there's little to convince me to pick up/keep the others...

If you haven't picked up the other consoles yet for all the HD multiplat games that already exist and will follow in the next at least 2 years, why would you even consider buying them on the Wii U ?

Surely multiplat sales won't be equal to PS3 and 360 (even more for already existing franchises) and since developement/porting costs are much higher for Wii U, it gives third parties even more reasons to abandon the console.

And yes when PS4 and Xbox 720 launches Wii U will probably see no more of these ports.

Acevil said:

That looks sweet!

Does this mean we can expect a new Zelda game afor Wiiu? 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

There is still alot I want to know.

The hardware, what other 3rd party games will have exclusively? ( I think the lego thing is good).

But I am satisfied with what they are trying to do with this console. New ways to play and trying to merge all the markets with one console.

I will wait for more info (their round table) . Alot of people are already dooming the damn thing online and they hardly know anything, but hey, that's the life cycle of Nintendo consoles.

Around the Network

Barozi said:
milkyjoe said:
Chevinator123 said:
the problem i have with this is soo all the ps3 and xbox multiplats are gona be on WII U...well then wtf is the point in getting one...and whats gona happen in 3 years when MS and Sony show there next consoles? there tech is gona be behind

But this is where people differ. I favour Nintendo franchises so if I get them and HD multiplats all on one console, there's little to convince me to pick up/keep the others...

If you haven't picked up the other consoles yet for all the HD multiplat games that already exist and will follow in the next at least 2 years, why would you even consider buying them on the Wii U ?

That's not what I said.

I own a Wii and a PS3, I can see myself trading them both in when this is released.

VGChartz

Incoming more news: http://www.joystiq.com/2011/06/07/ubisoft-developing-hardcore-fps-exclusively-for-wii-u-four-ot/

Compatible with all Wii controllers FTMFW!

Hey people, there are trailers for Wii games here,

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/e3_2011/04/kirby_wii/index.html

Kirby Wii
Mario Party 9
Zelda
Rhythm Heaven
and others