By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which Sony Franchise Deserves a Revival?

Which Sony Franchise Deserves a Revival?

Syphon Filter 62 27.07%

Jet Moto 15 6.55%

The Getaway 32 13.97%

Omega Boost 6 2.62%

Legend of the Dragoon 65 28.38%

Dark Cloud 49 21.40%

Total:229

Damn that "PS3 Cult Classic" Thread.  It got my hopes up for nothing.  These are the REAL Sony Franchises that need a comeback!!  Which one do you have the fondest memories of/would like to see a return of?

My personal fav series, Mark of the Kri/Rise of the Kasai, isn't an option because everybody would vote for it.

Around the Network

Legend of Dragoon

Legend of Legaia

Alundra

Wild Arms

Dark Cloud( without L5)

A modern Syphon Filter would be awesome. The franchise has a lot of potential... although I have to admit, I only played the original.

Of those, Omega Boost. Polyphony desperately needs to try their hand at something other than non-definitive race car games, and giant robots beat the shit out of all that other shit.

But really, Wild Arms is most deserving of a revival.

LoD hello! JRPGs, we direly need them.

Around the Network

Medievil, NO QUESTION ABOUT IT!

(I'd say TLoD, but it's not a franchise!)

badgenome said:

Of those, Omega Boost. Polyphony desperately needs to try their hand at something other than non-definitive race car games, and giant robots beat the shit out of all that other shit.

But really, Wild Arms is most deserving of a revival.

I see who the other "Omega Boost" voter is, now!!  That game was intense!

I hate on Sony a lot (I'm trying to bring balance to the Force) but I can probably name another ten franchises that would be great if Sony decided to utilize their existing properties.

Getaway

Syphon Filter

Wild Arms

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Wild Arms.  x10000000000000000

Syphon Filter would be easy money for this gen, everyones all over the shooters now.