By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which Sony Franchise Deserves a Revival?

Which Sony Franchise Deserves a Revival?

Syphon Filter 62 27.07%

Jet Moto 15 6.55%

The Getaway 32 13.97%

Omega Boost 6 2.62%

Legend of the Dragoon 65 28.38%

Dark Cloud 49 21.40%

Total:229

im ready for some legend of dragoon

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

Damn that "PS3 Cult Classic" Thread.  It got my hopes up for nothing.  These are the REAL Sony Franchises that need a comeback!!  Which one do you have the fondest memories of/would like to see a return of?

My personal fav series, Mark of the Kri/Rise of the Kasai, isn't an option because everybody would vote for it.

@bolded: sorry :P

I would have voted Medievil, but since its not on the list, I voted Syphon Filter, both are due a full release of PS3 or NGP

I would really like another Dark Cloud.

Dark Cloud please!

Destruction Derby for me. Loved those games...especially the first one.

Around the Network

See that poll, Sony (I have it on good authority that Sony looks at threads on VGCharz all the time.  Also, I think Sony is actually a person and not a company.)?  The people have spoken.  We want some more Gabe Logan and we want it on our TV's in HD!!

Wagram said:

LoD hello! JRPGs, we direly need them.

LoD was a great game. it wasnt FF7, but it was a great game man.

tbh, i think a revival could be on the cards, since Kenji Infaune has been linked to a PS3 RPG....

and i dont think we need any more shooters for the moment. so not Syphon FIlter for me.

A203D said:
Wagram said:

tbh, i think a revival could be on the cards, since Kenji Infaune has been linked to a PS3 RPG....

and i dont think we need any more shooters for the moment. so not Syphon FIlter for me.

FF7 wasn't FF7 either.

Wagram said:
A203D said:
Wagram said:

FF7 wasn't FF7 either.

I think for its time FF7 was one of the greatest games of all time. now i think the games reputation has faded because of all the cash ins from the FF7 compilation. and i agree now FF7 isnt FF7.

LoD, was great though, its just it was never going to be the Final Fantasy killer, but it did a damn good job in the process.

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.