By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Monster Hunter Portable 3 to be Remastered in HD for PS3

PLEASEEE DO THIS FOR MGS PEACE WALKER, FF CRISIS CORE AND KH BIRTH BY SLEEP AND RELEASE WORLDWIDE!!!!

I WILL BUY DAY 1 NO PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

Any chance of this releasing outside of Japan?

Not caring for the PSP version now... I really would rather play it on PS3 and be done with it... just it will still be missing some Tri content like swimming and monsters that are heavy on the swimming combat

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Please be physical copy. No DD BS!

It would be great to see Peace Walker go HD. Best game last year.

man what is this bullshit that sony is doing?

they are nr1 killing there own handheld systeem and why the helll whould i wanne play a ps2 grasphis styl game on the ps3??

go put you money in a new mh or new ps3/p0sp games now psp doesnt have a ex lineup anymore

this sucks.

but its huge for sony in japan  ps3 will skyrocktet if it works well with mhp3 hd

Around the Network

What kind of impact do you think this would have for PS3 in Japan? 

Anything remotely resembling the original?  I wonder if this could provide a boost, even a little would be nice. Possible test for a real one for Playstation later on as well?  It can kind of be a test for Capcom as to the viability of the franchise on all Playstation products.  Would be a major coup.

Birth By Sleep, please!  The only reason I'm considering a PSP, and I really can't afford one.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:

Birth By Sleep, please!  The only reason I'm considering a PSP, and I really can't afford one.

You forget, square enix hates money.

There are probably going to be NGP ports for these "remaster" titles as well (Mh3rdP already has one).If not Sony is killing it's own handhelds.

I'll be getting this without a doubt.

I hope this will end the whining about MH3 being on the Wii rather than the PS3, but I know deep down that the whining will just change to a 'true MH for PS3'.