By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Sweet numbers! I just love to see those low wii&3ds numbers. Sweet!

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Blood_Tears said:
CGI-Quality said:
Blood_Tears said:

PS3/360 gap closing, i predict after E3 360 will start outselling PS3 WW again.

If there's a price cut, it definitely will. Now if Sony follows, PS3 will probably remain ahead.

That's exactly what i was thinking. But i think Sony will wait till Gamescom for price cut, they seem to really want to own that event and make it one of there top conferences.

Agree completely.

Same here

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

mjk45 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Blood_Tears said:
CGI-Quality said:
Blood_Tears said:

If there's a price cut, it definitely will. Now if Sony follows, PS3 will probably remain ahead.

That's exactly what i was thinking. But i think Sony will wait till Gamescom for price cut, they seem to really want to own that event and make it one of there top conferences.

Agree completely.

Same here

When's Gamescom?

Immortal said:
toadslayer72 said:
Immortal said:
toadslayer72 said:

It was your own hate that blinded you. Hate is a motherfucker like that.

Hate for what, :O? I don't think I hate him - this is the first time I've referred to him, I believe.

Hate for the the notion that you fabricated.

I suppose that's possible, though I stand by my argument that his statements in that post alone did make him come off as a hater.

I think we're just wasting posts discussing it now, though.

Well apparently it depends on who you ask for some saw it your way as others did not. 

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

- Such depressing sales all around

- Good opening for Brink

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

Nintendo has become the new Sony. By that I mean they took great momentum and killed it, with ALL of their hardware, by making selfish moves and not listening to the consumer. Now all three of their platforms are at the bottom, well besides PSP which is pretty much dead outside Japan anyway.

I just hope it takes them sooner than a decade to get their heads out of their asses this time.

Seece is on fire!

This gen must surely be approaching an end, seeing these numbers.

CGI-Quality said:
pitzy272 said:

When's Gamescom?

August.

Then I think Sony will announce the price cut then also. They announced the price cut at the end of the year in 2009 as well. Wasn't it in August then, too?

Terrible. The 3DS and the Wii in particular, but the entire chart just sucks.

Love and tolerate.

Blood_Tears said:
CGI-Quality said:
Blood_Tears said:

My only thing is, why isnt the 360 outselling the PS3 now, with all the negative talk, with PSN being down, with multiplat games just destroying on 360, why can't it do it now? The 360 has every advantage in the books. So, you think once the PSN things start slowing down, actual games coming in June for the PS3, the 360 will magicly start outselling it. 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)