By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NYANKS said:

He never said Wii is terrible or has no good games, and definitely didn't say it deserves no sales.  He just thinks its success is disproportionate to its quality.  I'd agree with that myself, but I far from hate the Wii.  I just have opinions, that's all they are.  If you can categorically and objectively disprove my opinion, fine.  I just think PS3 and 360 deserve more comparatively, but all 3 systems are good. 

Okay, I suppose I did imply that he said that. Sorry. I was just giving an exaggerated example. But the point is, he didn't mention that its success is disproportionate to its quality. From the statement "it's time for the console to die" alone, I'm quite sure my assumption of him being hateful iin that post has more basis.

...I can't believe we're arguing about whether or not he was being hateful, xD.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Slimebeast said:
Immortal said:
NYANKS said:

It could be more than hate.  Maybe he just sees this as fair, believing that the Wii didn't deserve prior sales gamewise.  

Or it could just be that he believes in Microsoft's path in the industry more. 

Isn't believing that the Wii doesn't deserve sales hate?

I mean, surely I am to be considered a hater if I think the HD consoles are terrible, have worthless games and don't deserve any of their sales. And, if I said that I think that MS and Sony are vile corporations leading gaming on a path of destruction, I definitely think I'm a hater.

In this situation, hate can pretty much be described as wanting something bad for another. Heck, he doesn't even claim to want 360 to do well, he just seems to want the Wii to do worse.

I never hated the Wii but I don't like that it was so dominant as it has been. And I want this generation and consumers to move on and to see Nintendo concentrate on the HD war. I also disliked the huge legs of the PS2, I want consumers to stay up to date and support the newest tech.

So basically, you hate legs ?

lol!

I was sure that was a link to a hot chick.

Slimebeast said:
Immortal said:
NYANKS said:

It could be more than hate.  Maybe he just sees this as fair, believing that the Wii didn't deserve prior sales gamewise.  

I mean, surely I am to be considered a hater if I think the HD consoles are terrible, have worthless games and don't deserve any of their sales. And, if I said that I think that MS and Sony are vile corporations leading gaming on a path of destruction, I definitely think I'm a hater.

In this situation, hate can pretty much be described as wanting something bad for another. Heck, he doesn't even claim to want 360 to do well, he just seems to want the Wii to do worse.

I never hated the Wii but I don't like that it was so dominant as it has been. And I want this generation and consumers to move on and to see Nintendo concentrate on the HD war. I also disliked the huge legs of the PS2, I want consumers to stay up to date and support the newest tech.

Okay, I can understand the logic in that. Since you didn't state that in your original post, I just assumed you were being hateful. I apologize.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Slimebeast said:
ethomaz said:

WW ADJUSTMENTS

PSP up 6,548
PS3 up 885
PS2 up 102

360 down 29
DS down 81
3DS down 448
Wii down 4,655

LOL

What's this? Wht do the numbers represent exactly?

The adjustments made by VGC in previous week numbers.

Eg.

PS3 sales at Week Ending 07th May 2011.

Last week:  50,253,597
This week: 50,254,482

So PS3 was adjusted UP 885 units from last to this week .

Immortal said:
Slimebeast said:
Immortal said:
NYANKS said:

Okay, I can understand the logic in that. Since you didn't state that in your original post, I just assumed you were being hateful. I apologize.

It was your own hate that blinded you. Hate is a motherfucker like that.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network

PS3/360 gap closing, i predict after E3 360 will start outselling PS3 WW again.

toadslayer72 said:

Hate for what, :O? I don't think I hate him - this is the first time I've referred to him, I believe.

Immortal said:
toadslayer72 said:

Hate for what, :O? I don't think I hate him - this is the first time I've referred to him, I believe.

Hate for the the notion that you fabricated.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

toadslayer72 said:
Immortal said:
toadslayer72 said:

Hate for the the notion that you fabricated.

I suppose that's possible, though I stand by my argument that his statements in that post alone did make him come off as a hater.

I think we're just wasting posts discussing it now, though.

CGI-Quality said:
Blood_Tears said:

PS3/360 gap closing, i predict after E3 360 will start outselling PS3 WW again.

If there's a price cut, it definitely will. Now if Sony follows, PS3 will probably remain ahead.

That's exactly what i was thinking. But i think Sony will wait till Gamescom for price cut, they seem to really want to own that event and make it one of there top conferences.