By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Immortal said:
Slimebeast said:

Brink amazing sales considering the bad (and very unfair) reviews. I hope it's not a tracking error.

I hope the price cut doesn't lift Wii too much. It's time for that console to die plus I want the X360 to catch up. Hopefully it will force Nintendo to release Zelda Swords for Café and a version without motion-controls.

Hate is supposed to be at least somewhat subtle, y'know...

It could be more than hate.  Maybe he just sees this as fair, believing that the Wii didn't deserve prior sales gamewise.  

Or it could just be that he believes in Microsoft's path in the industry more. 

Around the Network
NYANKS said:
Immortal said:
Slimebeast said:

Brink amazing sales considering the bad (and very unfair) reviews. I hope it's not a tracking error.

I hope the price cut doesn't lift Wii too much. It's time for that console to die plus I want the X360 to catch up. Hopefully it will force Nintendo to release Zelda Swords for Café and a version without motion-controls.

It could be more than hate.  Maybe he just sees this as fair, believing that the Wii didn't deserve prior sales gamewise.  

Both I think xD

NYANKS said:
Immortal said:
Slimebeast said:

maybe he believes he can fly! or that he can touch the sky.......?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

darthdevidem01 said:

HDomination

Wonder how far up Wii will jump next week.

My guess is with Wii having fallen away massively over the few weeks leading up to price cut it will be back to being the number 1 selling console for a while.

Pretty good start for Brink. My son likes it. I wonder is the squad AI in Brink better or worse than the squad AI in Socom 4? Considering Socom 4's launch week I think 35K at week 4 is pretty good legs. Could leg it out to a million. It's on my B list of games I will consider buying if I run out of A-list games (highly unlikely given I don't even have God of War III, or MGS4 yet).

PS3 has it's first 10 million selling game!! Great that PS3 has managed it, but I'm not all that thrilled it's a FPS, and even less thrilled that it's CoD. But it's a sign of the times/generation.

I predict, on PS3 (outside the uber franchises like CoD), FPS games with Move functionality will tend to outsell FPS games without Move functionality.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

NYANKS said:

Isn't believing that the Wii doesn't deserve sales hate?

I mean, surely I am to be considered a hater if I think the HD consoles are terrible, have worthless games and don't deserve any of their sales. And, if I said that I think that MS and Sony are vile corporations leading gaming on a path of destruction, I definitely think I'm a hater.

In this situation, hate can pretty much be described as wanting something bad for another. Heck, he doesn't even claim to want 360 to do well, he just seems to want the Wii to do worse.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Around the Network
Immortal said:
NYANKS said:

I mean, surely I am to be considered a hater if I think the HD consoles are terrible, have worthless games and don't deserve any of their sales. And, if I said that I think that MS and Sony are vile corporations leading gaming on a path of destruction, I definitely think I'm a hater.

In this situation, hate can pretty much be described as wanting something bad for another. Heck, he doesn't even claim to want 360 to do well, he just seems to want the Wii to do worse.

He never said Wii is terrible or has no good games, and definitely didn't say it deserves no sales.  He just thinks its success is disproportionate to its quality.  I'd agree with that myself, but I far from hate the Wii.  I just have opinions, that's all they are.  If you can categorically and objectively disprove my opinion, fine.  I just think PS3 and 360 deserve more comparatively, but all 3 systems are good. 

Immortal said:
NYANKS said:

I never hated the Wii but I don't like that it was so dominant as it has been. And I want this generation and consumers to move on and to see Nintendo concentrate on the HD war. I also disliked the huge legs of the PS2, I want consumers to stay up to date and support the newest tech.

NYANKS said:
Immortal said:
NYANKS said:

He never said Wii is terrible or has no good games, and definitely didn't say it deserves no sales.  He just thinks its success is disproportionate to its quality.  I'd agree with that myself, but I far from hate the Wii.  I just have opinions, that's all they are.  If you can categorically and objectively disprove my opinion, fine.  I just think PS3 and 360 deserve more comparatively, but all 3 systems are good

Exactly. Thank you. (your last post too)

Immortal said:
Slimebeast said:

Haha I know. It surprised me how non-sugar coated his statement was. Made me laugh.

Slimebeast said:
Immortal said:
NYANKS said:

I never hated the Wii but I don't like that it was so dominant as it has been. And I want this generation and consumers to move on and to see Nintendo concentrate on the HD war. I also disliked the huge legs of the PS2, I want consumers to stay up to date and support the newest tech.

So basically, you hate legs ?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson