By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Modern Warfare 3 Leaked!

One more thing, I think T.O. (Terrell owens for those of you who unfortunately do not watch the best sport in existence imho : ) ) puts it best:  "They dont want me to shine, but imma shine anyway"  oh and one more "They love to hate me!"  that is all.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
qmoney88 said:
huaxiong90 said:
Linkasf said:

After seeing Battlefield 3, there is NOTHING that this has on it.

Indeed. 

Because youve played battlefield 3?  While i have no doubt itll be good, theres no reason both cant coexist as they cater to different types of gamers.  Graphics arent everything, and I can guarantee that casual gamers are going to get destroyed in battlefield 3 much like every other battlefield game due to a much steeper learning curve, both games will be great because they are going to be much different and features different styles of gameplay.  COD = makes you feel like a badass, BF = a great sense of accomplishment through great teamwork.  I personally love both styles of play, as they are both FUN to me, the only thing that matters.

That was just a subjective remark. I prefer Battlefield's steep learning curve over COD (since MW1)'s easy to jump into gameplay.

Like I said in my earlier post: I'm not against the game as long as it can match what COD4 brought over (removing balance issues is too much ask for these days, so I'll ignore that).

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Xetor said:

Wait wait wait!

It's a new...NO! It's not a new graphic motor! COD does just like Valve, they keep the same motor game after game... Ah yeah I forgot, Valve actually make games that people remembers more than one year after it got out. Activision does it for the cash.

lolololololololol

http://majornelson.com/2011/05/12/live-activity-for-week-of-may-2/

1. CoD: Black Ops
2. CoD: Modern Warfare 2
9. CoD4: Modern Warfare
13. Portal 2
14. CoD: World at War

Yeah. That's right. 3 Call of Duty games are placed above Portal 2. One of the 3 games was released in 2007... Portal 2 released April 19th 2011.

/hatersgonnahate.gif

Carl2291 said:
Xetor said:

Wait wait wait!

It's a new...NO! It's not a new graphic motor! COD does just like Valve, they keep the same motor game after game... Ah yeah I forgot, Valve actually make games that people remembers more than one year after it got out. Activision does it for the cash.

lolololololololol

13. Portal 2

Yeah. That's right. 3 Call of Duty games are placed above Portal 2. One of the 3 games was released in 2007... Portal 2 released April 19th 2011.

/hatersgonnahate.gif

(and yes, that was a subtle dig at darth).

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

fps_d0minat0r said:
deskpro2k3 said:

I see a lot of places to camp and place my claymore.

thats nice, its always easier killing campers than people who play tactically.

My claymore on your gun, your done!

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
deskpro2k3 said:

I see a lot of places to camp and place my claymore.

thats nice, its always easier killing campers than people who play tactically.

My claymore on your gun, your done!

but i dont run around corners blindly and i always use uav/heartbeat

surprisingly, most the campers dont even use jammers and those who do dont switch corners so revenge kills are easy.

Now time for MW2 on wii.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

huaxiong90 said:
qmoney88 said:
huaxiong90 said:
Linkasf said:

Indeed. 

Because youve played battlefield 3?  While i have no doubt itll be good, theres no reason both cant coexist as they cater to different types of gamers.  Graphics arent everything, and I can guarantee that casual gamers are going to get destroyed in battlefield 3 much like every other battlefield game due to a much steeper learning curve, both games will be great because they are going to be much different and features different styles of gameplay.  COD = makes you feel like a badass, BF = a great sense of accomplishment through great teamwork.  I personally love both styles of play, as they are both FUN to me, the only thing that matters.

That was just a subjective remark. I prefer Battlefield's steep learning curve over COD (since MW1)'s easy to jump into gameplay.

Like I said in my earlier post: I'm not against the game as long as it can match what COD4 brought over (removing balance issues is too much ask for these days, so I'll ignore that).

Fair enough, I shouldve read your first post.  

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

qmoney88 said:
huaxiong90 said:
Linkasf said:

Indeed. 

Plus, no one has seen what BF3 is going to look like on consoles yet.  So they can't really say that CoD has nothing on BF3.  On the contrary, from what we know CoD currently has one big thing on BF3:  splitscreen multiplayer and probably splitscreen online since Black Ops also had that.  Splitscreen online (but probably not local splitscreen) would be a great addition to the BF and BC series, but they haven't incorporated it yet. 

Most anticipated games of 2011:

Uncharted 3,Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Rocksmith

Modern Warfare 3, Super Mario 3D

Carl2291 said:
Xetor said:

Wait wait wait!

lolololololololol

13. Portal 2

/hatersgonnahate.gif

That is just insane.  Halo Reach isn't even in there.

Most anticipated games of 2011:

Uncharted 3,Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Rocksmith

Modern Warfare 3, Super Mario 3D