By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Modern Warfare 3 Leaked!

Carl2291 said:

How people can say it sucks already and hate on it already... Without actually seeing anything from it, baffles me.

If this was a PS3, Wii or 360 exclusive and it was getting this hate for no reason at all, people would be banned....

this.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

How people can say it sucks already and hate on it already... Without actually seeing anything from it, baffles me.

If this was a PS3, Wii or 360 exclusive and it was getting this hate for no reason at all, people would be banned....

Gojimaster said:

I can't see how someone could look at this pseudo-announcement and say that this looks terrible. We got an announcement talking about 20 maps (most multiplayer games approach no where near this number), a list of exotic locales (CoD has always had interesting maps, Spec Ops mode (which is great), and a new Survival mode (more Co-op options equals fantastic). This leak didn't talk anything about the gameplay, the guns, and the new multiplayer additions.  So how can anyone really judge this game? 
It basically comes down to the fact that a lot of people just love to hate CoD and they interject that hatred into any CoD thread.

To me, though, this looks like it is going to be in the list of the top 3 FPS games of 2011 with BF3 and one other great FPS of 2011.  CoD fixed many of their mistakes in  Black Ops, and I would imagine that they will further refine the formula in MW3.

Finally, some people who actually know how to think objectively, not just hate anything that has COD in the title.

Wagram said:
TT Makaveli said:

looks nothing new...

It's Call of Duty....what do you expect?

It's still going to sell millions, it's still going to get inflated fanboyish reviews, and it's still going to be nothing special like the series has always has been.

what i hate more than call of duty fanboy reviews is that they compare others always to call of duty and mark it down because its an FPS and its not call of duty. 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

They're going to destroy London! I am not happy!

haters gonna hate.

MW3 is going to be great and it is going to sell in the bucket load. i dont know why this franchise gets this much hate,  nintendo and microsoft has been milking their IP's for centuries (halo,mario,pokemon,etc) yet none of these IP's get this ammount of hate.

edit: OMG,i didnt see the intervention and the sniper rifle from cod 4. i want more snipers!!!

Around the Network

I see a lot of places to camp and place my claymore.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
VXIII said:
huaxiong90 said:

It looks...just...

...like every COD since COD4.

Here, the post is much better now :D .

I really was kidding by the way. The new details don't sound too bad. If they can bring this back at the level of COD4 at least, then I can't complain. If they make it even better, then that's also welcome.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

deskpro2k3 said:

I see a lot of places to camp and place my claymore.

thats nice, its always easier killing campers than people who play tactically.

Well for COD4 Modern Warfare started it all for me with regards to the COD series and I intend to finish off the war...

MW3, I shall get you.

But dayummmm.

November: Uncharted 3, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Skyrim, MW3 and even possibly Battlefield 3...

I'm screwed.

Wait wait wait!

It's a new...NO! It's not a new graphic motor! COD does just like Valve, they keep the same motor game after game... Ah yeah I forgot, Valve actually make games that people remembers more than one year after it got out. Activision does it for the cash.

E3 2015 Wishlist:

Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
Mass Effect 4 (MEH)
Age of Empires IV (PC)
Quantic Dream (PS4)
Mario 3D (Wii U)
Banjo-Kazooie (XOne)