By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Modern Warfare 3 Leaked!

Boutros said:

Looks amazing!

Oh C'mon!!!!!

there is nothing amazing about this

Around the Network
Wagram said:
TT Makaveli said:

looks nothing new...

It's Call of Duty....what do you expect?

It's still going to sell millions, it's still going to get inflated fanboyish reviews, and it's still going to be nothing special like the series has always has been.

im excited what ridicolous score this will have in the end...i guess in the 93-96 area...

Amazing.

atleast theres 20 maps this time and they said the campaign will be longer and its got more locations.

i will be getting this.

TT Makaveli said:
Wagram said:
TT Makaveli said:

looks nothing new...

It's Call of Duty....what do you expect?

It's still going to sell millions, it's still going to get inflated fanboyish reviews, and it's still going to be nothing special like the series has always has been.

im excited what ridicolous score this will have in the end...i guess in the 93-96 area...

Probably, depends on how much the reviewer is hyped for it and how much Activision pays.

Around the Network

Modern Warfare 3 leak partly accurate?

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-05-13-iw-modern-warfare-3-leak-partly-accurate

Wow just the scope of this game is HUGE.

-Campaign looks to be as exciting as MW2 was, with fights going on across the world.

-They brought back spec ops, which is brilliant. Hope this time around they put matchmaking in as well, which would make it even better than MW2.

-Now they have survival, although I would love zombies, I am excited to see what they have come up with. Even without it, spec ops itself is great. It seems they are obviously catering to both the zombies and spec ops crowd.

-Multiplayer with 20 maps or close to 20 is pretty darn great, a lot of content. Just hope that they added in dedicated servers and balanced the game a bit more from black ops. If they do that, I'll be a happy man for another year.

Overall, looks to be another tight call of duty. At least in terms of quantity, activision and iw/raven/sledge are trying to out do even Black Ops, which was already packed to the brim with content. If the multiplayer has what I mentioned, I think this game could be the best in the series. Either way, REALLY looking forward to this.

looks terrible. i can barely spot 3-4 new guns.

and its still running on that engine.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

I can't see how someone could look at this pseudo-announcement and say that this looks terrible. We got an announcement talking about 20 maps (most multiplayer games approach no where near this number), a list of exotic locales (CoD has always had interesting maps, Spec Ops mode (which is great), and a new Survival mode (more Co-op options equals fantastic). This leak didn't talk anything about the gameplay, the guns, and the new multiplayer additions.  So how can anyone really judge this game? 
It basically comes down to the fact that a lot of people just love to hate CoD and they interject that hatred into any CoD thread.

To me, though, this looks like it is going to be in the list of the top 3 FPS games of 2011 with BF3 and one other great FPS of 2011.  CoD fixed many of their mistakes in  Black Ops, and I would imagine that they will further refine the formula in MW3. 

Most anticipated games of 2011:

Uncharted 3,Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Rocksmith

Modern Warfare 3, Super Mario 3D

How people can say it sucks already and hate on it already... Without actually seeing anything from it, baffles me.

If this was a PS3, Wii or 360 exclusive and it was getting this hate for no reason at all, people would be banned....