By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Modern Warfare 3 Leaked!

Gojimaster said:
Carl2291 said:
Xetor said:

Wait wait wait!

It's a new...NO! It's not a new graphic motor! COD does just like Valve, they keep the same motor game after game... Ah yeah I forgot, Valve actually make games that people remembers more than one year after it got out. Activision does it for the cash.

lolololololololol

http://majornelson.com/2011/05/12/live-activity-for-week-of-may-2/

1. CoD: Black Ops
2. CoD: Modern Warfare 2
9. CoD4: Modern Warfare
13. Portal 2
14. CoD: World at War

Yeah. That's right. 3 Call of Duty games are placed above Portal 2. One of the 3 games was released in 2007... Portal 2 released April 19th 2011.

/hatersgonnahate.gif

That is just insane.  Halo Reach isn't even in there.

naw reach is there, its just right behind black ops and mw2, he skipped numbers to show that the first valve game on the list was behind 3 cod games, reach is number 3 i believe.  Still absolutely crazy that mw2 is number 2, and cod4 is number 9.  Fuckin nuts

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
Gojimaster said:
qmoney88 said:
huaxiong90 said:
Linkasf said:

After seeing Battlefield 3, there is NOTHING that this has on it.

Indeed. 

Because youve played battlefield 3?  While i have no doubt itll be good, theres no reason both cant coexist as they cater to different types of gamers.  Graphics arent everything, and I can guarantee that casual gamers are going to get destroyed in battlefield 3 much like every other battlefield game due to a much steeper learning curve, both games will be great because they are going to be much different and features different styles of gameplay.  COD = makes you feel like a badass, BF = a great sense of accomplishment through great teamwork.  I personally love both styles of play, as they are both FUN to me, the only thing that matters.

Plus, no one has seen what BF3 is going to look like on consoles yet.  So they can't really say that CoD has nothing on BF3.  On the contrary, from what we know CoD currently has one big thing on BF3:  splitscreen multiplayer and probably splitscreen online since Black Ops also had that.  Splitscreen online (but probably not local splitscreen) would be a great addition to the BF and BC series, but they haven't incorporated it yet. 

Who said I'm going to play both games on consoles?

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

qmoney88 said:
huaxiong90 said:

That was just a subjective remark. I prefer Battlefield's steep learning curve over COD (since MW1)'s easy to jump into gameplay.

Like I said in my earlier post: I'm not against the game as long as it can match what COD4 brought over (removing balance issues is too much ask for these days, so I'll ignore that).

Fair enough, I shouldve read your first post.  

Slight correction: My second post.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Can't wait to pick this title up :D

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

pezus said:
SecondWar said:
Goddbless said:

Looks fun and the story sounds interesting so far. I might pick this one up.

I hope your being sarcastic

Why?

Due to my own personal experience. MW2 online was a major lag-fest and the story was simply bizarre.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

How people can say it sucks already and hate on it already... Without actually seeing anything from it, baffles me.

If this was a PS3, Wii or 360 exclusive and it was getting this hate for no reason at all, people would be banned....

I can hate cause i KNOW its gonna be everything i hate about console FPS games..

Linear? Check

Super small MP? Check

Die super fast? Check

No MP variety? Check

I gave up on console FPS along time ago, the only one that looks slightly interesting is BF3... and ill probably get that on PC as well.

Garnett said:
Carl2291 said:

How people can say it sucks already and hate on it already... Without actually seeing anything from it, baffles me.

If this was a PS3, Wii or 360 exclusive and it was getting this hate for no reason at all, people would be banned....

I can hate cause i KNOW its gonna be everything i hate about console FPS games..

Linear? Check

Super small MP? Check

Die super fast? Check

No MP variety? Check

I gave up on console FPS along time ago, the only one that looks slightly interesting is BF3... and ill probably get that on PC as well.

I find it quite ironic that you hate COD but your sig links to COD music......

pezus said:
Xetor said:

Wait wait wait!

It's a new...NO! It's not a new graphic motor! COD does just like Valve, they keep the same motor game after game... Ah yeah I forgot, Valve actually make games that people remembers more than one year after it got out. Activision does it for the cash.

I think a lot of people still remember the amazing CoD4

Yeah, we all remember the incredible COD4. And everybody forgot HL2 (I'm being sarcastic on that)

E3 2015 Wishlist:

Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
Mass Effect 4 (MEH)
Age of Empires IV (PC)
Quantic Dream (PS4)
Mario 3D (Wii U)
Banjo-Kazooie (XOne)

Yet another Call of Duty game.. big shocker.

UltimateUnknown said:
Garnett said:
Carl2291 said:

Linear? Check

Super small MP? Check

Die super fast? Check

No MP variety? Check

I find it quite ironic that you hate COD but your sig links to COD music......

Did you even click on thel ink? its COD zombies (whcih they copied from Left 4 dead), plus its my friends music video (that i helped make), so its not even really COD.