YOY

ps3 down by a percentage

xbox360 up by a certain amount

wii down by a lot i think

ds down or up who knows

psp might be up or down

3ds up because last year there wasn't any 3ds

ps2 down doomed

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
ethomaz said:
CGI-Quality said:
ethomaz said:

CGI-Quality said:

I think it might. The game sold faster than previous GTs only because of the holidays. I doubt it'll open up the franchise to all new people, so it's slow down makes sense (it's evening out with GT4). It will surge once more when the price comes down and then again (perhaps) if another bundle is introduced.

As I've been saying, I can see it clearing 10 million, but not much more.

How many you think PD shipped through March'11?

Maybe 6.7-6.9 mill

@ yo_john: Maybe a bit undertracked (100-200k tops), but nothing approaching the 500k in it's first adjustment.

200k is 15k per week for three months... my table would be very different.

Well, that's a possibility, but not a given. I think with a game of that magnitude, it's nearly impossible to track 90-95% accurately, because people in smaller countries are far harder to keep up with.

Yeah I agree... I just wanted to show that a change by 100-200k would make the difference for GT4 drop from 20k to 10k or less.

Lovely pair of shaved legs on Reach.

chapset said:

YOY

ps3 down by a percentage

xbox360 up by a certain amount

wii down by a lot i think

ds down or up who knows

psp might be up or down

3ds up because last year there wasn't any 3ds

ps2 down doomed

You should be a market analyst.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Wii on the edge of falling of 100k mark

PS360 DOMINATING  

it seems things change so fast and easily

Around the Network

I love seeing the two HD twins on top :)

I don't think the PSN outage will affect ps3 hardware at all. The only thing it will affect is software slightly and maybe a tiny boost to 360 sales, but that's about it.     

Nsanity said:

Lovely pair of shaved legs on Reach.

you mean these legs.....

lololol

CGI-Quality said:

I think it might. The game sold faster than previous GTs only because of the holidays. I doubt it'll open up the franchise to all new people, so it's slow down makes sense (it's evening out with GT4). It will surge once more when the price comes down and then again (perhaps) if another bundle is introduced.

According to VGChartz numbers, it hasn't sold out the December shipment.

Yes. There are still about 200k copies left out there that Sony shipped in December, and with the game now selling less than 10k a Week, that 200k will take a long time to sell.

In reality, if VGChartz is accurate on this game... Polyphony Digital wont have shipped a single copy of the game since December.

Carl2291 said:
CGI-Quality said:

According to VGChartz numbers, it hasn't sold out the December shipment.

Yes. There are still about 200k copies left out there that Sony shipped in December, and with the game now selling less than 10k a Week, that 200k will take a long time to sell.

In reality, if VGChartz is accurate on this game... Polyphony Digital wont have shipped a single copy of the game since December.

A possible scenario is that they overshipped the game because it was selling so damn well at first.

hmmm I am enjoying these numbers about....200% more then last week.