By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Codename: Kingdoms is a 'first-person melee Kinect game'

ultraslick said:

condemned springs to mind when you think of first person melee combat. For this to work it will probably be arena based roman style combat, ala gladiator.

should be a cool kinect title.

But common... this sucks right? You hear exclusive crytek game mixed with those initial concept art images and you think of what could have been. Microsofts proper answer to God of War.

I was really intrigued by this title, now i am weary. Lets hope its the flagship core kinect experience going forward.

This .

Around the Network

why are people down because its a kinect game?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

A Bad Clown said:

This is VGchartz! The only way to get people to look at a Kinect thread is to say it sucks or fails! A First Person Melee game sounds too awesome to attract people, so next time make it "Dumb CryMoarTech Game Kindumbs Is For Kinect n Waggalle Powered".

Doesn't sound very cool to me.

I hope its not a kinect game because I don't care for motion controls and anything kinect can do a controller can do as long as the game is enjoyable because of the game itself and not the controls.

Also I don't have a kinect.

LOL at people hating on this game because it will use Kinect. People complain Kinect doesn't have enough "core" games, but then people complain when Kinect gets a "core" game. Make up your damn mind. 

Around the Network
smroadkill15 said:

LOL at people hating on this game because it will use Kinect. People complain Kinect doesn't have enough "core" games, but then people complain when Kinect gets a "core" game. Make up your damn mind. 

i know rite and people complain about exclusives of microsoft , stop complaining get a kinect for exclusives or dont your loss stop whining geez

People just wait for the actual gameplay to be released first and then make judgements of whether it'll be shit or not.

It's like the same people who are complaing about Bane being in The Dark Knight Rises because Christopher Nolan will make a bad Bane without even knowing how Bane will look or play out in the Movie...

Chill people...

Cross-X said:

People just wait for the actual gameplay to be released first and then make judgements of whether it'll be shit or not.

It's like the same people who are complaing about Bane being in The Dark Knight Rises because Christopher Nolan will make a bad Bane without even knowing how Bane will look or play out in the Movie...

Chill people...

I have no idea what this gentleman is talking about with the Bane thing but THIS! geez peepz for all we know Kinect can be optional too right? and who knows this might be THE game to define kinect or something for the hardcore. Let's wait for gameplay or something to judge properly, and E3 is coming up sooooooon and MS is going first too. So it's not a big wait

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Cross-X said:

Chill people...

I have no idea what this gentleman is talking about with the Bane thing but THIS! geez peepz for all we know Kinect can be optional too right? and who knows this might be THE game to define kinect or something for the hardcore. Let's wait for gameplay or something to judge properly, and E3 is coming up sooooooon and MS is going first too. So it's not a big wait

Can I ask if you have seen Batman Begins or The Dark Knight or know of this character call Bane?

Cross-X said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Cross-X said:

Chill people...

Can I ask if you have seen Batman Begins or The Dark Knight or know of this character call Bane?

yeah seen both movies and yea I know Bane. I didn't understand he will make a bad Bane in the movie without knowing how he will play out in the movie part

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!