By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Codename: Kingdoms is a 'first-person melee Kinect game'

Yeah I call bs on this, I wouldn't believe anything that is posted until it confirmed and from the Tech demo they showed a while back, I doubt this will be kinect related unless it is hybrid, so stop getting worked up everyone.

Around the Network

Hopefully the game is a hybrid or also controller playable so people can stop complaining.

While I dont have kinect, Im not gonna hate on this game because it is.....In fact Im gonna keep a close eye on it, perhaps it forces me to buy a kinect later

Hahahahahaha, I'm laughing for some reason!

The reason I'm no longer interested isn't because it's a Kinect game; it's because it's a first-person melee game.

M.U.G.E.N said:
Cross-X said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Cross-X said:

People just wait for the actual gameplay to be released first and then make judgements of whether it'll be shit or not.

It's like the same people who are complaing about Bane being in The Dark Knight Rises because Christopher Nolan will make a bad Bane without even knowing how Bane will look or play out in the Movie...

Chill people...

I have no idea what this gentleman is talking about with the Bane thing but THIS! geez peepz for all we know Kinect can be optional too right? and who knows this might be THE game to define kinect or something for the hardcore. Let's wait for gameplay or something to judge properly, and E3 is coming up sooooooon and MS is going first too. So it's not a big wait

Can I ask if you have seen Batman Begins or The Dark Knight or know of this character call Bane?

yeah seen both movies and yea I know Bane. I didn't understand he will make a bad Bane in the movie without knowing how he will play out in the movie part

Lol right right I just thought you were clueless by the way you worded it haha my bad.

But yeah I've been reading quite a few of those comments around other sites but I just shake my head at them. Once they've seen how Bane will look and be portrayed in the movie, then they have the right to complain or not care about it. But I highly doubt that since Nolan has yet to disappoint :D

Around the Network

If this game really is just another kinect core spin-off then i can only do one thing...    (Below)

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/05/06/report-crytek-budapest-facing-layoffs-codename-kingdoms-still/

Kinect-compatible

Cross-X said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Cross-X said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Cross-X said:

People just wait for the actual gameplay to be released first and then make judgements of whether it'll be shit or not.

It's like the same people who are complaing about Bane being in The Dark Knight Rises because Christopher Nolan will make a bad Bane without even knowing how Bane will look or play out in the Movie...

Chill people...

I have no idea what this gentleman is talking about with the Bane thing but THIS! geez peepz for all we know Kinect can be optional too right? and who knows this might be THE game to define kinect or something for the hardcore. Let's wait for gameplay or something to judge properly, and E3 is coming up sooooooon and MS is going first too. So it's not a big wait

Can I ask if you have seen Batman Begins or The Dark Knight or know of this character call Bane?

yeah seen both movies and yea I know Bane. I didn't understand he will make a bad Bane in the movie without knowing how he will play out in the movie part

Lol right right I just thought you were clueless by the way you worded it haha my bad.

But yeah I've been reading quite a few of those comments around other sites but I just shake my head at them. Once they've seen how Bane will look and be portrayed in the movie, then they have the right to complain or not care about it. But I highly doubt that since Nolan has yet to disappoint :D

Off topic, but there is NO doubt about it that nolan WILL make a bad bane!

..i sure hope he will find a suitable actor for the part and stick to directing!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

zgamer5 said:
ArcticGabe said:

Well, I think its going to be very interesting, if done properly, this is going to be the genre defining game.

Don't really like the background setting though, but Can't wait.

what do you mean by genre defining game?

we already have oblivion.

And Bioshock

shuraiya said:

The reason I'm no longer interested isn't because it's a Kinect game; it's because it's a first-person melee game.

but look at condemed criminal origin 360, that was amazing

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...