By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Codename: Kingdoms is a 'first-person melee Kinect game'

chazy13 said:
epicberserk said:
chazy13 said:

to everyone saying this could be "kinects defining game" you should know that no games going to define kinect, if people dont want to dance around their living rooms playing pretend sword fights then some game from crytek isn't going to change that

hello obviously u dont have an xbox or a kinect cuz if u did u would know the second wave of kinect games will have the ability to play sitting down ..... look at the gunstringer so dude move on

actually the 360s my main console for gaming and u must are clearly an xbox fanboy as in my post i didnt even mention not being able to sit down on kinect and whats all this about kinects second wave of games because MS hasnt announced any new kinect games almost at all

yea u can say i am i had a ps3 i hated that console so i sold it good riddance ,

and why dont u just wait e3 less then a month dude so stop arguring

Around the Network
AussieGecko said:
homer said:

Is it wrong that this news made me giggle uncontrollably?

no it seems about right as a response from you...

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

homer said:
AussieGecko said:
homer said:

Is it wrong that this news made me giggle uncontrollably?

no it seems about right as a response from you...