By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SuperChunk's further N6 controller analysis

Or you could just have your video game system hooked up to a different television then the one that your lady watches Keeping Up With The Kardashians on.  Just a thought.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:

Or you could just have your video game system hooked up to a different television then the one that your lady watches Keeping Up With The Kardashians on.  Just a thought.

Yeah... I'm gonna keep moving my system out of the front room (where the best TV and stereo is) just because family members watch the rare TV show.

No. It makes more sense to have the game consoles on the front room TV.

With that its a great feature to allow the dual use of the TV between whatever else, games, etc.

This mock looks slighty better

Don't you have TV with a PiP (Picture-in-Picture) feature in the States? I've sometimes used it with a game in the main screen while the TV show is taking over the sound system in the subpicture; normally when its news or a talk show.

The options are bigger with the streaming pads, though it would start to overlap the handheld/tablets market. Specially to those people who buy their handhelds only for home use, why not get the Stream instead?

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

alfredofroylan said:

I would buy that Day 1. That's one amazing mock up!

Around the Network
TomaTito said:

Don't you have TV with a PiP (Picture-in-Picture) feature in the States? I've sometimes used it with a game in the main screen while the TV show is taking over the sound system in the subpicture; normally when its news or a talk show.

The options are bigger with the streaming pads, though it would start to overlap the handheld/tablets market. Specially to those people who buy their handhelds only for home use, why not get the Stream instead?

PIP sucks. You lose visibility on that part of the screen and only one item can be heard at a time.

My description above was better in every way.

alfredofroylan said:

Interesting but too big. You would have a hard time using the buttons/sticks in that setup. This is why I think it will be smaller and more like a 3DS in size and screen.

alfredofroylan said:

If they ever come out with that, I sincerely hope they have a normal controller people can purchase for <$50 rather than spending about $400 on that.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

that controller looks cool and all except its HUGE!!! only way it would be that big is if nintendo is just planning on getting rid of using tv screens and there's a hub system that you put the games into and does all the computin and just streams it wirelessly out to the controller screens.

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy

The controller looks too simplistic. I'm trying to imagine playing Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Battlefield (or any FPS) game on it.

There aren't even shoulder buttons. I'm waiting until E3 to see what's up. Whatever it is I can't wait to see it in person and maybe try it out.