By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So is this the new Nintendo System look? What do you think?

I thought it would have a modern Snes look?

Around the Network

the controllers just dont make mathematical sense

for that picture to be even possible the controllers would have to be x2 the size of a xbox 360 controller size OR the screen would have to be super small at the maximum of 2.5 inches in width

ITS NOT POSSIBLE

i would like to point out that Development Kits Look nothing like the real deal, for example the PS3 looked nothing like an PS3. 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

dany612 said:

Oh man, I thought my photoshop skillz sucked.

My question is this...after all the hoopla created via motion gaming, is nintendo abandoning it or will we see something akin to the six-axis in these controllers? And I'm guessing/hoping the Wii-controller is compatiable with this new system

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

God people its just a Dev kit, Nintendo never release what their stuff looks like until they want to. And the controller will look nothing like pictured above. Do we have to go through this each generation (handheld console)

Gaming Away Life Since 1985