By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So is this the new Nintendo System look? What do you think?

Controller looks awfully similiar to the mock up from IGN and both look like the early leaked photos.

From 01net: 

Around the Network

if this is really what it ends up looking like ... i think nintendo is in for a world of hurt.

"-Easy portablity from PC to Xbox 360"

what?!? O.o 

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

dsister said:

"-Easy portablity from PC to Xbox 360"

what?!? O.o 

It's "-Easy portablity from PCXbox 360"

It feels so weird having so much information leaked about the console (if true)

I do think it looks nice though

I think that these mockups will end up being just like the Nintendo On

Around the Network

The next Nintendo system will be called 'Nintendo PlayExtreme' (sounds like stream but it's extremely awesome :D)

Thumbs up for this!

-also this 'leak' looks better than what the PS3 and 360 first consoles did.

It'll shouldn't take long to get rid of casual gamers again and shovelware if this information is legitimate.

Bundling 4 CubeHDmotes with Mario Kart at launch isn't a bad idea.

Having a controller that looks like a cross between the Gamecube and Dreamcast's is just asking for trouble.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

the console looks pretty cool, lookswise the Wii is my favorite this generation, and probably ever. Its small and just looks plain awesome.

this new one, mockup, kinda looks like a external HD, i seriously hope its not as big as the old 360

Looks pretty legit. I remember how people screamed "fake!" at all the PS3 Slim images and it proved to be true. Anyway, I hope the controller doesn't feel clunky and uncomfortable while holding it.