By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles/Monado (Wii) coming to Europe

I'm curious what the release date for the localizations will be once it is finally announced.  Right now I'm assuming that both Xenoblade and TLS will come over to the states at some point but how late Xenoblade releases in the year will give a good indication of how long TLS is going to take.  My bet would be that TLS will not release in the West in 2011.

Around the Network
Games4Fun said:
Conegamer said:
Games4Fun said:
Conegamer said:
RolStoppable said:
Wagram said:

/sigh

What about NA?

Nintendo of America is still juggling their two big balls, so you'll have to wait a couple of weeks until an official announcement. Shouldn't take too long, really.

Leave Reggie's balls alone!

This is just karma for us getting Kirby so damn late. I'm so happy!

Then it was worth getting Kirby first =)

It depends. Personally I'd much rather get an exciting new JRPG, of which the Wii desperately lacks, than getting a Platformer when I'm happy with, say, Epic Mickey and DKCR, a few months late

IM all for both games dont get me wrong, but there is something about Kirby that can make a adult smile like they are 5 again =)

I agree, especially EY. There's something just...amazing about that game that it's enjoyable, no matter your age...

But I wouldn't have been able to get it if it was released at Christmas anyway, due to so many other games, and I likely would have forgotten about it. Getting it delayed was almost a godsend, strangely...

Anyway, here's hoping for a June-September release for Xenoblade, October release for Tales Of Graces, November release for The Last Story and December release for Dragon Quest X! (Impossible, I know, but a man can dream...)

Add in Zelda, Kirby, Conduit, Pikmin, Starfox and the like, and suddenly the Wii doesn't look so barren this year after all. Shame the games aren't more spread out

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Day 1

Conegamer said:
Games4Fun said:
Conegamer said:
Games4Fun said:
Conegamer said:
RolStoppable said:
Wagram said:

/sigh

What about NA?

Nintendo of America is still juggling their two big balls, so you'll have to wait a couple of weeks until an official announcement. Shouldn't take too long, really.

It depends. Personally I'd much rather get an exciting new JRPG, of which the Wii desperately lacks, than getting a Platformer when I'm happy with, say, Epic Mickey and DKCR, a few months late

IM all for both games dont get me wrong, but there is something about Kirby that can make a adult smile like they are 5 again =)

I agree, especially EY. There's something just...amazing about that game that it's enjoyable, no matter your age...

But I wouldn't have been able to get it if it was released at Christmas anyway, due to so many other games, and I likely would have forgotten about it. Getting it delayed was almost a godsend, strangely...

Anyway, here's hoping for a June-September release for Xenoblade, October release for Tales Of Graces, November release for The Last Story and December release for Dragon Quest X! (Impossible, I know, but a man can dream...)

Add in Zelda, Kirby, Conduit, Pikmin, Starfox and the like, and suddenly the Wii doesn't look so barren this year after all. Shame the games aren't more spread out

Oh hell no I would fail my fall classes lol (not really but man it would be hard no to play)

Torillian said:

I'm curious what the release date for the localizations will be once it is finally announced.  Right now I'm assuming that both Xenoblade and TLS will come over to the states at some point but how late Xenoblade releases in the year will give a good indication of how long TLS is going to take.  My bet would be that TLS will not release in the West in 2011.

LIES!!!

Though you're probably right. Xenoblade in September, TLS in March anyone? Then likely DQX in November next year, with ToG slotted in neatly somewhere...

Not bad.

Around the Network

I jizzed in my pants

This is everything I ever wanted, and more.  Thank you Nintendo!  This was off the radar so long I was getting worried, but I needn't have been!

Games4Fun said:
Conegamer said:
Games4Fun said:
Conegamer said:
Games4Fun said:
Conegamer said:
RolStoppable said:
Wagram said:

/sigh

What about NA?

Oh hell no I would fail my fall classes lol (not really but man it would be hard no to play)

I would have a similar issue, sadly (sadly? The hell??) but, well, we live in hope for most normal people. Wouldn't bode well for a University placement if they asked me 'Have you read X' or 'Have you done Y' and I say '...but Dragon Quest man!'

Conegamer said:
Torillian said:

LIES!!!

Though you're probably right. Xenoblade in September, TLS in March anyone? Then likely DQX in November next year, with ToG slotted in neatly somewhere...

Not bad.

I don't think there's a shot in hell for ToG, all we've seen announced for localization is ToG:F and I really have my doubts that they'll either put the work in to make the Wii version ToG:F or localize an obviously worse version of the same game at the same time.

Conegamer said:
Torillian said:

LIES!!!

Not bad.

If this is true I will be forever happy.  Though I hope the announcements are spread out as I might just have a heart attack

Torillian said:
Conegamer said:
Torillian said:

LIES!!!

Not bad.

I don't think there's a shot in hell for ToG, all we've seen announced for localization is ToG:F and I really have my doubts that they'll either put the work in to make the Wii version ToG:F or localize an obviously worse version of the same game at the same time.

True, but at least there's SOME confirmation that the game is coming over this year. If they have the languages translated and everything, there's still a chance we can get it, though I'm not holding out...

Still, PS3 is better than nothing