By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles/Monado (Wii) coming to Europe

rccsetzer said:

And the US version??? My Wii is american! Is there any possibility to play a PAL game on a NTSC Wii? Can't believe Nintendo will forget America.

If this kind of game is going to Euro its a pretty safe bet its coming to the states.

Around the Network

Wunderbar. If only they'd announce a release date.

rccsetzer said:

And the US version??? My Wii is american! Is there any possibility to play a PAL game on a NTSC Wii? Can't believe Nintendo will forget America.

With homebrew, you can.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Ey guys, did you see that video? I didn't remember Xenoblade being so impressive.

Don't worry americans, if it's coming to europe it will go to America too.

So Xenoblade and Zelda for the holiday season...no bad no bad. What a pity the Wii has nothing the first half of the year.

maybe US gets Last Story and EU gets Xenoblade? similar to Disaster: Day of Crisis and Excitebots. Not that i would mind since i'm looking forward to Xenoblade, can't say the same for Last Story.

Around the Network

YEEEESSSSS!!!! Now Bring it over here NOA and throw in The Last Story while your at it

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

Yipee, I always said I had no doubt whatsoever it will be localized outside of Japan.

I remember all the doubters who said there was no chance this will be localized, it's been too long, Nintendo won't bother, etc etc etc. But I will be mature about it: nya nya nya in your face doubters!!!

Day 1. And if for some obscure reason NOA doesn't localize it as well, I'll just install Homebrew.

Yay again! I'm so happy!

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Acevil said:

Xenoblade wasn't the problem, it was listed, and pretty much coming....last story on the other hand. 

It could get released too, someday.

It is still one of my most wanted, though I lost some of the original hype, I must say. Dragon Age and Witcher Sagas may be guilty of that.

/sigh

What about NA?