By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles/Monado (Wii) coming to Europe

Awesome. I just bought a wii yesterday.

Xenoblade will be mine... *spoken in a dark, low voice, followed by an evil laugh.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network
Stefan.De.Machtige said:

Awesome. I just bought a wii yesterday.

Xenoblade will be mine... *spoken in a dark, low voice, followed by an evil laugh.

it's all because of you then! thanks!

now buy a 3DS so we get a nice anouncement too

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

YES!!!!!! FINALLY! this news justr made my day :) and if xenoblade is coming we can assume that the last story is coming too since it's easy the bigger name of the two..

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

NeoGaf is having a catharsis over this.

Xenoblade wasn't the problem, it was listed, and pretty much coming....last story on the other hand. 

Around the Network

Didn't fin anything about Xenoblade on the danish site, however i did find the news on the norwegian site.

http://www.nintendo.no/arkivet/nyheter/110331-2

yes a reason to cut on my wii again its been like a month. Waut im in the U.S awww come on nintendo.

ahhhh very nice !!

And the US version??? My Wii is american! Is there any possibility to play a PAL game on a NTSC Wii? Can't believe Nintendo will forget America.

I`m pretty sure this game will be released in the states and Last Story will eventually come out as well. Nintendo can`t afford to dismiss core gamers!