By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - George Hotz Runs Away to South America; Lies About Having PSN Account

Doobie_wop said:

This doesn't sound real... and I can't imagine he'd be that stupid.

did you see his rap video?

Around the Network

what an intersting turn of events...Sony should up put a bounty for him!!!

I'm having a hard time believing this really. A couple Google searches for "blickmanic" didn't get me anything 

Edit: lol that site started in March...

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

phinch1 said:
Doobie_wop said:

It was pretty damn entertaining, especially coming from a rookie.

You have a point.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Wagram said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

What is this site "VGHQ" and what are it's sources as this is the only site reporting this claim, how did it find this out?  And why would this no name site be the only one reporting it...

I thought that as well but I looked through the pdf file from the court case on that website. It seems legit.

That's just a way to make a fake article look legit, it could be a legit legal document or it could be forged, but because that looks legit people forget they have nothing of substance to make "running away to south america" sound more real.  I mean if you know he's taking a flight you'd know what country he was going to and whatnot, plus there would probably be people watching him to make sure he doesn't fly the coop. 

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
Doobie_wop said:
phinch1 said:
Doobie_wop said:

It was pretty damn entertaining, especially coming from a rookie.

You have a point.

You have a point also lol it doesnt sound real, too good to be true, its exactly what many wanted to hear

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Wagram said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

What is this site "VGHQ" and what are it's sources as this is the only site reporting this claim, how did it find this out?  And why would this no name site be the only one reporting it...

I thought that as well but I looked through the pdf file from the court case on that website. It seems legit.

That's just a way to make a fake article look legit, it could be a legit legal document or it could be forged, but because that looks legit people forget they have nothing of substance to make "running away to south america" sound more real.  I mean if you know he's taking a flight you'd know what country he was going to and whatnot, plus there would probably be people watching him to make sure he doesn't fly the coop. 

Alright. I take your point but I also give one in return. Is there any evidence that supports he didn't go away?

dsister said:

I'm having a hard time believing this really. A couple Google searches for "blickmanic" didn't get me anything 

Edit: lol that site started in March...

oh here comes mr logical ;) aha was a good though while it lasted though, Im sure we will here something soon to back this up or demolish it 

Interesting turns of events, but is it possible for him to leave the country so easily when he's currently being prosecuted?  And even if he did sneak out, how would that website know where he is?

I just fingered my arse and cured AIDS!!!!

It's definately true.