By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - George Hotz Runs Away to South America; Lies About Having PSN Account

Well,it's over for you,George.

Around the Network

i think koweniki donated him 100 ha ha , i wanna hear him justfy it still

phinch1 said:

I'm sure he'll find a way.

What is this site "VGHQ" and what are it's sources as this is the only site reporting this claim, how did it find this out?  And why would this no name site be the only one reporting it...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Wagram said:
phinch1 said:

well to be fair, koweniki didn't know george will steal the money and run.  koweniki is really a victim here so don't troll him too hard.

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
Wagram said:
phinch1 said:

well to be fair, koweniki didn't know george will steal the money and run.  koweniki is really a victim here so don't troll him too hard.

ahhh I guess, but he was bragging that he was loaded.....so as much as i do think he deserves it for being arogant guess i do feel a little sorry for him and to anyone else who donated

kitler53 said:
Wagram said:
phinch1 said:

I'm not trolling him. It was his decision to donate after all. A decision I don't condone though, so the devil inside me is secretly smiling.

Do you guys really believe this, or is that you would like this to happen?

MaxwellGT2000 said:

What is this site "VGHQ" and what are it's sources as this is the only site reporting this claim, how did it find this out?  And why would this no name site be the only one reporting it...

I thought that as well but I looked through the pdf file from the court case on that website. It seems legit.

This doesn't sound real... and I can't imagine he'd be that stupid.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752