By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - George Hotz Runs Away to South America; Lies About Having PSN Account

lol that was a stupid choice. Sony's too big of a company there gonna hunt down that son of a bitch. He deserves to got to jail. 

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Wagram said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

What is this site "VGHQ" and what are it's sources as this is the only site reporting this claim, how did it find this out?  And why would this no name site be the only one reporting it...

I thought that as well but I looked through the pdf file from the court case on that website. It seems legit.

That's just a way to make a fake article look legit, it could be a legit legal document or it could be forged, but because that looks legit people forget they have nothing of substance to make "running away to south america" sound more real.  I mean if you know he's taking a flight you'd know what country he was going to and whatnot, plus there would probably be people watching him to make sure he doesn't fly the coop. 

Curse you for making sense.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

The Empire strikes back!

<a href="http://b0c40pmhv4t-qfuimlmmqex5q0.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=WT5K3KF3" target="_top">Click Here!</a>

Wagram said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Wagram said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

What is this site "VGHQ" and what are it's sources as this is the only site reporting this claim, how did it find this out?  And why would this no name site be the only one reporting it...

I thought that as well but I looked through the pdf file from the court case on that website. It seems legit.

That's just a way to make a fake article look legit, it could be a legit legal document or it could be forged, but because that looks legit people forget they have nothing of substance to make "running away to south america" sound more real.  I mean if you know he's taking a flight you'd know what country he was going to and whatnot, plus there would probably be people watching him to make sure he doesn't fly the coop. 

Alright. I take your point but I also give one in return. Is there any evidence that supports he didn't go away?

That's not a point, that's a childish remark that doesn't mean anything. Congrats on making yourself look extremely intellectually lacking.

Aww no

I hope this is legit, it's too good to be fake! D:

Around the Network
buglebum said:
Wagram said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Wagram said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

Alright. I take your point but I also give one in return. Is there any evidence that supports he didn't go away?

That's not a point, that's a childish remark that doesn't mean anything. Congrats on making yourself look extremely intellectually lacking.

It's a fair and honest question. Let me put it this way. If you were on trial and are accused of running away to another country. Would you not make sure to let someone know you are IN the country? So you don't have people searching for you and possibly facing jail time that you don't deserve?

rofl if true. if not true, then =[

Wagram said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

The burden lays on those who make the charge, not on those who question said charge.

Wagram said:
buglebum said:
Wagram said:

It's a fair and honest question. Let me put it this way. If you were on trial and are accused of running away to another country. Would you not make sure to let someone know you are IN the country? So you don't have people searching for you and possibly facing jail time that you don't deserve?

He should answer in a court, not to some random blog.

Kynes said:
Wagram said:
buglebum said:
Wagram said:

He should answer in a court, not to some random blog.

Should do both honestly. If this is a fake, just look how fast it spread across the internet like wild fire. Just a simple search in google shows this information on over 15 websites.