By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - George Hotz Runs Away to South America; Lies About Having PSN Account

It wouldn't surprise me if this is true... afterall the last news about hotz i read had his lawyer argue that SCEA didn't own any rights to PS3 SDK's and that the case should be dismissed because SCEJ is the owner... which is a kinda desperate defense... 

Around the Network

How credible is Justia.com?

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/california/candce/3:2011cv00167/235965/

I'm confused. Is this whole fiasco real?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Xen said:
Porcupine_I said:

i predict a photoshopped picture of mister Hotz wearing a poncho, a sombrero and a fake moustache in 3...2...1...

You predict wrong, because South America is nothing like that.

i apologize if i should have offended you by applying mexican stereotypes to the subject of south america, it was not my intention.

actually i tried to predict a general internet reaction from a "lets comment on this by photoshopping something" point of view, it was not supposed to portray my personal view on south america.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

hatmoza said:

How credible is Justia.com?

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/california/candce/3:2011cv00167/235965/

I'm confused. Is this whole fiasco real?

I'm thinking no.

Porcupine_I said:
Xen said:
Porcupine_I said:

i predict a photoshopped picture of mister Hotz wearing a poncho, a sombrero and a fake moustache in 3...2...1...

You predict wrong, because South America is nothing like that.

i apologize if i should have offended you by applying mexican stereotypes to the subject of south america, it was not my intention.

actually i tried to predict a general internet reaction from a "lets comment on this by photoshopping something" point of view, it was not supposed to portray my personal view on south america.

Nah, I'm not even related to Mexico/South America, it's just that I'm generally touchy about cultural differences ;)

Around the Network

Yeah...I'm going to wait for conformation on this one...

1.  It's almost April Fool's day and it starts earlier and earlier every year.
2.  No other site at all is running this story
3.  It just sounds really far fetched

Carl2291 said:

Aww no

I hope this is legit, it's too good to be fake! D:

Just like your sig :D

Seriously, NEVER.CHANGE.YOUR.SIG.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

For those who idiotically donated money to this douchbag...

phinch1 said:

i think koweniki donated him 100 ha ha , i wanna hear him justfy it still

He could have given that 100 to help someone buy an Xbox 360.  But NNnnoOoooOooOOoooOOoOoo...

Fun fact: People of low intelligence tend to believe anything that fits their agenda, no matter how blatantly implausible or nonsensical, and they never waste any time on fact-finding.

"The more you know".

"Well certainly with the Xbox 360, we had some challenges at the launch. Once we identified that we took control of it. We wanted to do it right by our customers. Our customers are very important to us." -Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb (10/2013). Note: RRoD was fixed with the Jasper-revision 3 years after the launch of 360

"People don't pay attention to a lot of the details."-Yusuf Mehdi explaining why Xbone DRM scheme would succeed

"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360,”-Don Mattrick

"The region locking of the 3DS wasn't done for profits on games"-MDMAlliance