By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - George Hotz Runs Away to South America; Lies About Having PSN Account

Wagram said:
buglebum said:
Wagram said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Wagram said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

What is this site "VGHQ" and what are it's sources as this is the only site reporting this claim, how did it find this out?  And why would this no name site be the only one reporting it...

I thought that as well but I looked through the pdf file from the court case on that website. It seems legit.

That's just a way to make a fake article look legit, it could be a legit legal document or it could be forged, but because that looks legit people forget they have nothing of substance to make "running away to south america" sound more real.  I mean if you know he's taking a flight you'd know what country he was going to and whatnot, plus there would probably be people watching him to make sure he doesn't fly the coop. 

Alright. I take your point but I also give one in return. Is there any evidence that supports he didn't go away?

That's not a point, that's a childish remark that doesn't mean anything. Congrats on making yourself look extremely intellectually lacking.

It's a fair and honest question. Let me put it this way. If you were on trial and are accused of running away to another country. Would you not make sure to let someone know you are IN the country? So you don't have people searching for you and possibly facing jail time that you don't deserve?

Eh you're really not making sense here. This isn't a police report, it's a story without a credible source. Nobody has been accused of running anywhere. All that's happened is you've read a ridiculous story, and lapped it up without a moments thought like everyone else in this thread.

Have I missed something?

Around the Network

This doesn't seem true at all.

Lol if it is.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Wagram said:
Kynes said:
Wagram said:
buglebum said:
Wagram said:

Alright. I take your point but I also give one in return. Is there any evidence that supports he didn't go away?

That's not a point, that's a childish remark that doesn't mean anything. Congrats on making yourself look extremely intellectually lacking.

It's a fair and honest question. Let me put it this way. If you were on trial and are accused of running away to another country. Would you not make sure to let someone know you are IN the country? So you don't have people searching for you and possibly facing jail time that you don't deserve?

He should answer in a court, not to some random blog.

Should do both honestly. If this is a fake, just look how fast it spread across the internet like wild fire. Just a simple search in google shows this information on over 15 websites.

That's because most PS3 fans want to believe so, and makes a no-one-knows blog suddenly relevant. It's like asking Beyoncé to deny that I have a child with her, it's absurd.

Only time will tell. I'll keep a look out for future information on the topic. Off to college :(

I sure as hell need it though because i'm intellectually lacking :)

Kynes said:
Wagram said:
Kynes said:
Wagram said:
buglebum said:
Wagram said:

He should answer in a court, not to some random blog.

Should do both honestly. If this is a fake, just look how fast it spread across the internet like wild fire. Just a simple search in google shows this information on over 15 websites.

That's because most PS3 fans want to believe so, and makes a no-one-knows blog suddenly relevant. It's like asking Beyoncé to deny that I have a child with her, it's absurd.

QFT

...And very worrying a grown adult can't see it..even when pointed out to them.

Around the Network
Wagram said:

Only time will tell. I'll keep a look out for future information on the topic. Off to college :(

I sure as hell need it though because i'm intellectually lacking :)

Ah well at least it will be doing you some good then :P

i predict a photoshopped picture of mister Hotz wearing a poncho, a sombrero and a fake moustache in 3...2...1...

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

If true then LMFAO to Geohotz and to everyone that helped donate lol ...if not true then darn lol xD

The blog can be fake.

But the doc and it hoted site looks so real.

Porcupine_I said:

i predict a photoshopped picture of mister Hotz wearing a poncho, a sombrero and a fake moustache in 3...2...1...

You predict wrong, because South America is nothing like that.