By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo fans which system do you prefer Xbox 360 or PS3?

Nintendo fans which system do you prefer Xbox 360 or PS3?

Xbox 360 209 32.25%

PS3 439 67.75%

Total:648

I like this thread. The split in hate for both the PS3 and 360 shows Nintendo supporters piss on anything that isn't Nintendo branded.

*Votes PS3 then runs*

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Free-sexy for me--Gears is one of my favourite franchises ever, as is Halo, and it's still the only system where you can get the true Mass Effect expereience, since PS3 doesn't have the first game and your character carries over.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

you should have had a third option, so i can see the results.

non nintendo fans wont be able to see the results

Well I own all three and my 360 is right here beside me not turned on in about 8 months now... so yeah PS3, I got it to round out my gaming collection, I've always been a Sony fan as well, so PS3 was a natural choice since I like many of Sonys IPs and they've become more like their PS1 days self this gen (games wise, business and design choices are another matter completely).

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

hatmoza said:

I like this thread. The split in hate for both the PS3 and 360 shows Nintendo supporters piss on anything that isn't Nintendo branded.

*Votes PS3 then runs*

What are you talking about?

Around the Network

I feel bad, I voted PS3 because I wanted to see the results, why wasn't that an option >:(

PS3, simply because I like their exclusives much better.

But if for some reason the PS3 didn't exist, I'd definitely own a 360.

PS3

exclusives I wanna try out

3D Dot Game Heroes

Maybe Final Fantasy Versus XIII heard nothing but bad about 13 but id probably give it a go too anyway

LittleBigPlanet

Neptune

Ridge Racer 7

If it was around $150-$200 id pick one up.

Xbox

PS3

PC; I dont have a PS3 nor a 360 and I dont think I need one, there are very few games that I would play on those consoles,  (Bayonetta, MVC, Castelvania, and some others...) So no PC (Starcraft, shoguntotal war, amnesia, etc) is juts fine for me... 

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Where is the PSP option? I hate how handhelds are excluded from everything

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?