By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo fans which system do you prefer Xbox 360 or PS3?

Nintendo fans which system do you prefer Xbox 360 or PS3?

Xbox 360 209 32.25%

PS3 439 67.75%

Total:648

I vote SONY PS3

I am a NINTENDO Fan and SEGA Fan and SONY Fan.

I own and or have payed every NINTENDO, SEGA and SONY Console since 1987.   

and XBOX 360 wishes it was Dreamcast 2.

no mater how hard Microsoft try and how meany former SEGA employees they hire they will never tack the place of SEGA and the XBOX 360 will never be on par with any SEGA hardware.    

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

Around the Network

Well I'm a Nintendo fan who has plumped for 360 this gen to sit aslongside his beloved Wii.

So I guess its no surprise I'm voting 360.

I will buy a PS3, but here in the UK the console is still premium priced. For someone who isnt a film addict its easy to walk past the PS3 at the moment.

Reckon I will buy one when the gen enters its death throws. That way I have a load of great cheap exclusives to play and avoid the costs of early adoption in the next gen.

Cypher1980 said:

Well I'm a Nintendo fan who has plumped for 360 this gen to sit aslongside his beloved Wii.

I will buy a PS3, but here in the UK the console is still premium priced. For someone who isnt a film addict its easy to walk past the PS3 at the moment.

Reckon I will buy one when the gen enters its death throws. That way I have a load of great cheap exclusives to play and avoid the costs of early adoption in the next gen.

I've never watched a film on my ps3 full stop, and with more exclusives than the opposition im not quite sure what your getting at here.....................are you saying other than watching films the ps3 has no games and is boring?

@OT I'm voting ps3, More exclusive games being released and the free online does it for me

Only really been a nintendo fan since the gamecube though, as  i bought it for the resident evil games as im a massive horror gamer

phinch1 said:
Cypher1980 said:

I've never watched a film on my ps3 full stop, and with more exclusives than the opposition im not quite sure what your getting at here.....................are you saying other than watching films the ps3 has no games and is boring?

@OT I'm voting ps3, More exclusive games being released and the free online does it for me

Only really been a nintendo fan since the gamecube though, as  i bought it for the resident evil games as im a massive horror gamer

No its more an observation that as I already own an Xbox 360 its only the exclusives that can attract me.

I already own the multiplats and BluRay, for me, is an irrelevance for the most part.

I think the PS3 exclusives are great, its just there are currently not enough of them at the moment that interest me to justify a spend of 250 GBP.

That's all I was saying

PS3 b/c the games are more interesting to me.

Around the Network

same thing goes for 360 fanatics

I trust no one, not even myself.

PS3. Why? It costs more so it can sell for more so I can buy more Nintendo games with it.

I'm a good and loyal fanboy.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

You need "see results option"

hikaruchan said:

I vote SONY PS3

I am a NINTENDO Fan and SEGA Fan and SONY Fan.

I own and or have payed every NINTENDO, SEGA and SONY Console since 1987. 

and XOX 360 wishes it was Dreamcast 2.

no mater how hard Microsoft try and how meany former SEGA employees they hire they will never tack the place of SEGA and the XBOX 360 will never be on par with any SEGA hardware.  

Yeah, I lol'd at that too. People making the 360 the successor to SEGA's 3rd best console, what are they thinking? :P

In all honesty, the 360 has far exceeded the DC and is more like... the Saturn 2. Only successful.

ps3.

im a playstationwii fan

right beside my nintendo 64 was a ps1

right beside the psp was ds(when i owned them)

and same goes with ps3 and wii

what more would you need? lol

ps3 has a better variety of game's(not to mention the fact that damn near all 360 game's end up going over to the ps3 at the end of the day aswell)and it come's with everything out of the box

you cant go online with 360 out of the box without having to spend more money and you cant even browse through the xbox store/marketplace for some game's or even demo's without having to pay

you have to PAY to pay for game's off the mrketplace

and you cant play the 360 for more than 2 full day's of time without having to come out of you're pocket's to buy more batterie's or a play and charge kit

UGH!