By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo fans which system do you prefer Xbox 360 or PS3?

Nintendo fans which system do you prefer Xbox 360 or PS3?

Xbox 360 209 32.25%

PS3 439 67.75%

Total:648

I'd go with PS3. While most of it's bigger titles really doesn't interest me (MGS4, LBP and maybe U2 are the exceptions) there's a lot of smaller titles that I really want to play. I loved Valkyria Chronicles and Folklore, and I really do want to try 3D Dot Heroes or whatever it's name is. It also has a lot of JRPG's that I want to play. And dare I say <_<  >_> homebrew.

Oh, and let's not forget Yakuza!

Around the Network

lol next thread : American fans do you prefer Halo or Gran turismo?

Or People who live in Europe only which game series do you prefer more: Halo or Gran Turismo?

It's pretty obvious sony fanboys or microsoft fanboys are gonna vote! You can't stop them as you may not know most of them in person. I never voted because the only nintendo games I like are some Mario and Zelda games. So i refrained my self from voting.

PS3, just prefer it's first party line up.

Honestly, I'd rather a gaming PC.   Most of the games - WRPGs and FPS I'd be interested in HD I'd much rather play with a mouse/keyboard.   

Had/have a 360 (son took it to college) if I was to get another HD console, I'd probably get a PS3 for Heavy Rain & Drake's Fortune (and now that Bioware is no longer 360 exclusive).  Also Move interests me more than Kinect and would be better for FPS (can't stand dual analog)

We've had like hundreds of these threads.

P.S. I'm a Nintendo fan and I voted for PS3. Mainly because I wanted to see the results, but also because I prefer PS3 over Xbox 360.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

yes i agree with ur singature i want to see bully 2

I trust no one, not even myself.

ps3 for me, I'm a big nintendo fan but i decided to get an hd console also...it took me a while to decide between the two but i eventually went with ps3

I started making videos for youtube; check them out.

Contra (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_OdnbGgupM

Super C (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHoJrHWATgU

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (Mike Tyson TKO): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4L7oDV79aw

Systems owned: Atari 2600, NES(3), Top loader NES, Yobo NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega Gamegear, Sega Nomad, Sega Saturn, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Playstation 2, Wii, PS3 (slim 120 GB), Wii U

You should congratulate me. I destroyed the vile red falcon and saved the universe. I consider myself a hero.

I would want a PSP, actually. It has more of the stuff i like than either 360 or PS3

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

I would want a PSP, actually. It has more of the stuff i like than either 360 or PS3

At $130, just get it. Seriously. For all its games, $130 is nothing.

Xen said:
Mr Khan said:

At $130, just get it. Seriously. For all its games, $130 is nothing.

Time is the limiting factor as to why i don't get more consoles moreso than money. I've got enough to fill the hours and days as it is, without the 3DS on its way

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.