By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo fans which system do you prefer Xbox 360 or PS3?

Nintendo fans which system do you prefer Xbox 360 or PS3?

Xbox 360 209 32.25%

PS3 439 67.75%

Total:648
thekitchensink said:

Free-sexy for me--Gears is one of my favourite franchises ever, as is Halo, and it's still the only system where you can get the true Mass Effect expereience, since PS3 doesn't have the first game and your character carries over.

to be fair, the true ME experience is on PC.....

Around the Network

PC for me, but if I had to choose between those two... its a tie. I picked the 360 though because everyone who wanted to see the results put the ps3 instead.

I don`t like microsoft at all.., but Kinect still got my vote.

PS3 without a doubt.  The 360 lineup is too heavy on top with halo, which is admittedly fun, and gears, which i dont like at all.  Sony's first party is Nintendo caliber, that's the difference.

since I've been thru 3 Xbox 360, I'd have to say PS3

Around the Network

To be honest any person who considers themselves a Nintendo. Doesn't hate Sony, and Microsoft because of their games. If you don't know then I'm sorry I'm not going to explain that here.

I would say PS3 since you still get familar Japan content, and new western games. The 360 can provide you with western games, but nothing from the EAST. What keeps the 360 in arguement is the different library it has compared to the Wii.Which together would give you a complete video game experience. Something the PS3 almost provides on it's own. One more then the 360 has a more Nintendo type controller. AKA Wavebird 2 one of the best controllers of all time.

So it really depends on what you really want from the system.I love japanese games so I'd pick the PS3. If the 360 had more japanese games it would win.

Just because someone is saying something different. Doesn't mean their point of view is right!

Member Of The Wii Squad: Warriors of Light!

One of the 4 Yonkou of Youtube aka Wii Warlords. Other Members include ThaBlackBaron, Shokio, and Cardy.

I voted ps3. I am a sony fan now, but earlier this gen I was a huge Nintendo supporter. In late 2008, I finally decided Nintendo alone can not satisfy my gaming needs so I got a ps3. Now I can experience every amazing Nintendo made game, and every excellent Sony/multiplat game.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

I guess I'm in the minority that I chose the 360 as my second system of choice.  The 360 just has more original and better looking games in my opinion than most PS3 games.  With the recent release of the Kinect, I feel as if I made the right choice in terms of choosing which HD console to go with.  It sucks that my 360s can't double as a blu-ray but that's what my LG BD 590 is there for, plus it looks nicer than the toyish look of the PS3s.  My only gripe is that I have to pay so much to play online; compared to the free services Sony and Nintendo offers.

I have a DS,and a wii and I say ps3. xbox360 crashes alot and anything made by Bill gates is a peice of shit.Plus psnetwork is alot cheaper than xbox Live.

peace out homies♣

blackops312 said:

I have a DS,and a wii and I say ps3. xbox360 crashes alot and anything made by Bill gates is a peice of shit.Plus psnetwork is alot cheaper than xbox Live.

The 360s doesn't crash.