By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo fans which system do you prefer Xbox 360 or PS3?

Nintendo fans which system do you prefer Xbox 360 or PS3?

Xbox 360 209 32.25%

PS3 439 67.75%

Total:648
oni-link said:

The 360 just looks so much better on my entertainment system than the gooofy looking PS3 slim also.  Aside from PS3's blu-ray capabilities it offers me nothing that my 360s cannot do the same if not better.  Plus not barring this year 360 had better exclusives in it's lifetime than PS3 had in it's lifetime (but that's just my opinion).  Final Fantasy XIII already showed that 360 can do whatever PS3 can if not better.

if you are talking graphically, I dont think so....

Around the Network
oni-link said:

The 360 just looks so much better on my entertainment system than the gooofy looking PS3 slim also.  Aside from PS3's blu-ray capabilities it offers me nothing that my 360s cannot do the same if not better.  Plus not barring this year 360 had better exclusives in it's lifetime than PS3 had in it's lifetime (but that's just my opinion).  Final Fantasy XIII already showed that 360 can do whatever PS3 can if not better.

are you stupid lol stop trying to hype the 360 up there not even in the same league as the ps3 and are you talking about final fantasy even though the graphics were poorer and it took 2 disks to play the game due to xbox being not as powerful or graphically enhanced as the playstation 3

and what good exclusive does xbox have anymore? none' in 2 years xbox will be down and playstation and nintendo will be the kinds of the gaming world like it used to be

and please never compare xbox to playstation even though xbox is just a cheapear less powerfull faulty console which gets a red ring before you know it

all true nintendo fans go for sony thats how it goes and if you vote for 360 your not a true nintendo fan

so obviously my vote goes to sony' plus the graphic and the games are just so much better plus the controller

Ping_ii said:
NotStan said:

You honestly expect some PS3 fanatics to refrain from voting and effectively rigging the vote? 

I've restrained myself.

and you think the rest of the 360 fanatics wont do the same? GTFO!

if Wii majority of Wii ppl prefers PS3 then live with it and stop crying about how "sony fanatics are these and that", Yeh like 360 fans are any better.

PS3 userbase > X360 userbase Wii userbase, if not more. I guarantee the vote is more skewed than a Zimbabwean election, I can't see the results as I didn't vote.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

hikaruchan said:

I vote SONY PS3

I am a NINTENDO Fan and SEGA Fan and SONY Fan.

I own and or have payed every NINTENDO, SEGA and SONY Console since 1987.   

and XBOX 360 wishes it was Dreamcast 2.

no mater how hard Microsoft try and how meany former SEGA employees they hire they will never tack the place of SEGA and the XBOX 360 will never be on par with any SEGA hardware.    

lol your kidding right that has to be the funniest thing i have ever heard pfffff to funny.

Nintendo fans exist still lol. And that was an obvious joke for those of you who act serious about everything 

Around the Network

The 360 cus all my friends have one.

GuiltySpartan77 said:

Nintendo fans exist still lol. And that was an obvious joke for those of you who act serious about everything 

and the microsoft fanboy trys to be funny ' though he fails to reconignise that his console can only produce 1 exclusive a year

so you can mock nintendo fanboys but atleast we dont have a fail motion system which got horrible reviews and the delays are fail

another great invention by the all mighty microsoft ahaha

Pokemonking said:
GuiltySpartan77 said:

and the microsoft fanboy trys to be funny ' though he fails to reconignise that his console can only produce 1 exclusive a year

so you can mock nintendo fanboys but atleast we dont have a fail motion system which got horrible reviews and the delays are fail

another great invention by the all mighty microsoft ahaha

Why u mad though?

Ostro said:

Xbox 360 because it feels like a Dreamcast 2 and Dreamcast > Nintendo

Then you're not really a Nintendo fan, you're a Microsoft/Sega fan.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Oh man,  people here are being awfully mean.  Well I kinda' expect that from the SDF (which is rampant in this site) as they always come in full force.  This is an unbiased article regarding which HD system is better http://www.hardcoreware.net/playstation-3-vs-xbox-360-two-years-later/ and in my opinion speaks volumes why the 360 especially in it's slim down version is the best secondary system for Nintendo fans.  I still honestly think that PS3 if it had any hardware advantage are negligible and really up to the programmer/developer (though this article proves otherwise: http://www.gamespot.com/features/6162742/index.html ).  Yes I've seen GoW3, Uncharted, and KZ2 and KZ3, but it means nothing as I don't see THAT much of a diffrence and I still think the 360 still has room to push out better visuals than those...though that is just my opinion.  Honestly, I believe FFXIII despite SE programmers lack of enthusiasm for the system and lacking an HD disc format stood quite well with it's PS3 counterpart.  Other games like Dante's Inferno, Lord of Shadows, ghostbusters etc prove that PS3 games isn't as graphically superior compared to it's 360 counterpart.

LoS comparison link: http://www.lensoftruth.com/head2head/demo/castlevania-lords-of-shadow-hd-demo-screenshots/

Ghostbusters: http://www.joystiq.com/2009/06/17/ghostbusters-on-ps3-lags-behind-360-version-developer-explains/

Dante's Inferno: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/xbox-360-vs-ps3-face-off-round-24

Resident Evil 5 (also a close one I can't see the diff) : http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ps3-360-demo-resident-evil/43925