By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 Version of MGS: Rising is better than other versions!

Dr.Grass said:

If Kojima delivers, then I'll buy it for sure. I'm not really into Raiden as much though. Even Old Snake would kick his ass :P

Kojima's not working on it iirc.

He's doing MGS3D and a multiplatform PS3/NGP project.

Around the Network

I can't recall when a 360 port was inferior in any significant way. Always just lower quality video and disc swaps.

However, I think its safe to presume they're gonna have exclusive content on the PS3 version.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

dsister said:

Aren't PCs far more powerful than consoles? Obviously it's just poor developer skills...

Maybe secretly longing to make movies would play a factor in that.

hmm I wonder if Kojima Productions are actually developing the other versions at all, it is possible that they are employing another developer to port the game to the other platforms and are just developing the PS3 version them selves. That would explain why they think that the PS3 version will be better...

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

^^^that would really piss off PC and 360 gamers

Around the Network

Def not caring about this game yet, its too far out for me to worry... lets worry about 2011 first. And who cares which looks better, i care for which plays better..... 

I refuse to buy any game that is a shitty port  because of the lazy devs.

Sound familiar?

this was expected

this game is probly gona suck ass anyway kojima isnt even the director some other guy is and in an interveiw the director says that we shouldnt have cutscenes in the game... srsly no cutscenes?!?! wtf this is madness! kojima needs to sack this guy asap before things get way to out of hand

full interveiw here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2irce26iHT8

EDIT: whoops wrong link >.>