By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 Version of MGS: Rising is better than other versions!

It has come to our attention that Shigenobu Matsuyama, one of two directors to play MGS: Rising In an interview with CVG confirmed that the PS3 version of the game Metal Gear Solid: Rising is far better than the other two versions due to the power of the PS3 console hardware is high.

Matsuyama said:

We all versions of the game with great care and effort build. But hardware constraints we are sometimes annoying. But the problem we have in the PS3 console and power top the console allows us to make our best game.So it is natural that the PS3 version is better than the other two versions.

Source

http://inserg.com/games/metal-gear-solid/ps3-version-of-metal-gears-solid-owns-other-consoles/

Around the Network

I really NEED this game to be move compatable.

antfromtashkent said:

Rising looks made for PS Move.

Kanami do it now.

well if Konami sucks it may better than PC version

ethomaz said:
antfromtashkent said:

Rising looks made for PS Move.

Kanami do it now.

thats what i originally thought because of the title of the thread.... CURSE YOU!

Around the Network

Aren't PCs far more powerful than consoles? Obviously it's just poor developer skills...

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

dsister said:

Aren't PCs far more powerful than consoles. Obviously it's just poor developer skills...

Or disregard for the PC (like Crysis 2 or others).

ethomaz said:
dsister said:

Aren't PCs far more powerful than consoles. Obviously it's just poor developer skills...

Well, than, the developers are fanboys. Saying the PS3 is super powerful and there for the best version of the three. This obviously isn't the case. Though coming from Kojima that really isn't a surprise...

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

I predict this will be FFXIII 2.0.  Only with a horribly unoptimized PC version to go alongside the others.

I find it in poor taste that these developers crank out crappy ports of these games just  to make a quick buck.  And in FFXIII's case, I know some multiplatform owners who supported this practice by buying the 360 version, simply because they wanted achievements.

ethomaz said:
dsister said:

Even Crysis 2 is better on the PC.