By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 Version of MGS: Rising is better than other versions!

Narishma said:
ethomaz said:
dsister said:

Aren't PCs far more powerful than consoles. Obviously it's just poor developer skills...

Or disregard for the PC (like Crysis 2 or others).

Even Crysis 2 is better on the PC.

Yeah. But for PC standards? No... what I saw until now it is not even impressive than Crysis.

I'm not said Crysis on console is better... I said the developers are focusing more in consoles than PC... Crysis for PC is a port from consoles.

Around the Network
dsister said:

Aren't PCs far more powerful than consoles. Obviously it's just poor developer skills...

You can say everything, but not poor developer skills about Kojima Productions. And one point: Every game is coded on Pc!

And like most multi-plat games, I'll look at the side by side a barely tell the difference. 

Most games i find our surprisling better on ps3! Although i find more fps better on the Xbox360 except cod.

I want more info on the damn game

-

Around the Network

MGS Rising wont sell a lot in the US

I trust no one, not even myself.

"MGS: Rising is far better than the other two versions due to the power of the PS3 console hardware is high."

He should become a stand up comedian.

Why is this that much important? Castlevania was better on the PS3 too so its hardly surprising, Konami seems to have a good grasp of the PS3.

Besides MGS4 was an exclusive and a very good one at that (technically).

i think if the ps3 version is that much better its because the dev's arent even trying on the 360 version at all, since both consoles are basicly the same in terms of power.

i think the ps3 and 360 versions will sell over 7 million combined , when its all said and done.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

If Kojima delivers, then I'll buy it for sure. I'm not really into Raiden as much though. Even Old Snake would kick his ass :P