By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 Version of MGS: Rising is better than other versions!

trasharmdsister12 said:
NotStan said:

I think he's just saying that to appease the fanboys. If anything it'll be in this order PC>PS3>X360. Not saying that X360 will be the worse version, but some graphic whores will obviously pick at the smallest of differences, a plant having 4 leaves instead of 5 would definitely count as a major difference.

I will not settle for any less than 6 leaves on plants.

That can only be achieved on futuristic supercomputers that NASA have in their basements. Who needs space travel when you can have six, yes SIX leaves!

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Around the Network

anyone who says that they are "fans" of the series and wont support it cause it should be on PS, is full of it. If you were a true fan you would already know that the series started life on MSX had a crappy Ninty port and a game that was never released in US (until, MGS3 subsistence). Fact of the matter there are very few MGS games that were PS ONLY. MGS4 and the PSP ones. every other game in the series appeared on another platform in one form or the other (3 going to 3DS). So lets kill that should be on PS only crap, true fans just want to play the game.

OT why are people shocked that a Japanese company would not gel well with a PC that is not to big in Japan to begin with??? im a missing something here, the guys at Kojima Prod. already master the PS3 it would not be shock to think that it will be the best version. Im 99% it will sell the best anyway

Looks like I know which version I'm gettin'!

I'm guessing this is going to get pushed into 2012, seems to be too much competition this year for this to be a success imo.

the other two versions are...?? thought this game only available for PS3 & Xbox360...?

Around the Network
ultraslick said:

The funny thing is, I am such a fanboy that if the 360 version was better I would not buy the game. But since the PS3 is the best version; I will almost definitely buy this game... weird.

I think it has to do with the roots of Metal Gear and how I feel like it only belongs on PS3.

are on the NSX2 Dude not SONY PS1.

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

meh doubt it will be game breaking...most of these 'xx' version of the game is inferior nonsense are like that

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

hikaruchan said:
ultraslick said:

The funny thing is, I am such a fanboy that if the 360 version was better I would not buy the game. But since the PS3 is the best version; I will almost definitely buy this game... weird.

I think it has to do with the roots of Metal Gear and how I feel like it only belongs on PS3.

are on the NSX2 Dude not SONY PS1.

Haha he should have said Metal Gear SOLID, not just Metal Gear hehe.

Good to hear. I'll happily respond by not buying it and ignoring MGS's existence like I have for the past decade.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

maybe there will be a late npg port :)