By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda OOT N64 vs 3DS screens comparison : WOW

Too bad it is a 3D Zelda.

Remastering of A link to the Past would be awesome.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:

We'll probably get that on 3D Classics.

OOT looks great, I hope the do MM next.

Looks like an absolutely huge improvement!

What an upgrade, the ones that said the graphics on the 3DS looks just like an N64's or so going to eat those words!

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
d21lewis said:

So if they take the greatest game ever made and make it better, what happens?

Zapp and Leela will begin to date.

Around the Network

Somebody should do a comparison with the emulated version on PC with the HD texture packs.

cyberninja45 said:
d21lewis said:

A clashing of space-time and matter occurs causing the birth of a new universe.

YEAH!!! I agree with the guy that said the improved graphics are nice but they could have done even more. Considering the fact that it will be in 3D, I'm satisfied anyway. It will feel even more magical than it did the first time! The picture of Link in the shop with the hairy man and the Water temple picture show the improvements best imo!

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

looks really good this will be my first zelda game. is it a launch title?

d21lewis said:

Haha. We all know that Goldeneye was the best game ever, and absolutely nothing happened when it was remade, so I would expect the same for the 11th best game in the world. 0_o

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Faxanadu said:

Too bad it is a 3D Zelda.

I agree 100%. AlttP was the best Zelda game imo, although I understand that the 3ds's 3d capabilities are probably better suited for OoT, although that is not to say Nintendo couldn't make it amazing.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius