By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda OOT N64 vs 3DS screens comparison : WOW

I just found 13 pictures to compare The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time  on 3DS with the original version on Nintendo 64.

That's pretty cool, there is a big difference and I'm really impatient to rediscover it on 3DS !

Zelda OOT N64 vs 3DS screens comparison

I think you probably know that the Master Quest will be include with the game too.  So, we just have to wait for june now ...

Around the Network

Not too bad. I am sure they could of done a MUCH better job if they put longer time into it. For an upgraded port that is meant to launch within 30days fo 3DS release, this will be a great trip down memory lane.

Looks great to me. First few pics seem a little bright though idk.

Formerly known as LuStaysTru but that was back when I still knew my password.

Wow, I'm really happy with the graphical and artistic design update. I still play the original, so I'm fine with the graphics the way they are at the moment. Though it's nice to see a few improvements, mostly notably in the Water Temple... for the first time I'm actually excited to get to that part of the game XD.

So if they take the greatest game ever made and make it better, what happens?

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

So if they take the greatest game ever made and make it better, what happens?

A clashing of space-time and matter occurs causing the birth of a new universe.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

This game might make me drop $250 onto the counter. DAMMIT! >_<

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

wow dont remember his face lacking that much detail. i may have to pick up.

Game is looking really nice. Must have for anyone picking up 3DS

Am wondering what improvements they made with sound.  Ocarina of TIme had one of the N64's best soundtracks but whoever did sound programming for Nintendo back then was just terrible - and it really let the compositions down.