By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - For Kinect, Move, Wii users....

Very simple question here, which motion game thats been announced  are you most looking forward too?? mine are:

MOVE: Sorcery 

WII: No doubt Zelda

Kinect: Not sure yet waite til E3.... 

How bout you guys

Around the Network

Socom 4.

killzone is soooo good with the move im sure socom will be too

Move: Ninokuni (if this isn't a move game, which would be stupid for it not to be, than consider my interest currently zero)
Wiimote: Zelda
Kinect: Codename D, whatever it may be, I bet it will be awesome. 

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

osamanobama said:

Socom 4.

killzone is soooo good with the move im sure socom will be too

Yea i loved Killzone 3 with move.... Def using it with the sharpshooter.... 

Around the Network

Kinect: 

Rise of Nightmares

Gunslinger 

or Forza 4

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Move : Playstation Heroes

Kinect : Steel Batallion

Wii : Skyward Sword.

Sadly I am currently unaware of one Wii game I want this year. I heard theres another Kirby coming out, but I have not seen any videos. Maybe Xenoblade/The Last Story? I dunno this year atm seems very awful for Wii software. Though I have a Wii DS and PSP, and around 100games between them so I wont be bored. Anyways, your topic has kind of depressed me on the Wii side =/

Wii: Pikmin 3

Kinect: Project Dragon (Rumored Panzer Dragoon), and Forza 4, but not for its Kinect capabilities

Move: Playstation Heros, but not really.

Don't have a Move, but my friend has a Kinect, and I have a Wii.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

axumblade said:
Games4Fun said:

Sadly I am currently unaware of one Wii game I want this year. I heard theres another Kirby coming out, but I have not seen any videos. Maybe Xenoblade/The Last Story? I dunno this year atm seems very awful for Wii software. Though I have a Wii DS and PSP, and around 100games between them so I wont be bored. Anyways, your topic has kind of depressed me on the Wii side =/

Here's the Kirby Wii announcement trailer...

Oh cool THanks! Ok thats a day one =). I was thinking it was going to be a 3D one, so wasnt sure about it.